Saturday, December 13, 2008

Word Power

Got this idea from Laurie of "Women Taking a Stand"

This word I am going to share is from a text message sent to me by Ate Lenlen.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD." ~Matthew 5:8

The word "SEE" (OPTANOMAI) - means to appear, visit, experience, enjoy favor, manifest, comprehend

GOD gives favor and reveals HIS secrets to those whose heart is "PURE" (clean; not contaminated with sins). GOD will manifest to them and they will be filled with JOY (Psalm 16:11). They will be satisfied in the goodness of the LORD (in prosperity and pleasures). A pure heart always obey GOD. (Job 36:11)

Hope you had a good read from that. An innocent heart and a child-like faith pleases GOD. Be blessed! It's okay to be skeptical but I am hoping you'll find the Truth that GOD sets upon your heart.

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, LOVING YOU AND THINKING OF YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Very good! You sure give out some wonderful information. I love how you follow the Lords lead. You have enlightened me in so many ways.
God Bless you! I am blessed to have met such a wonderful person in the Lord!

~hon~ said...

Oh I'm so glad I am an instrument of GOD for encouragements. To GOD be the glory!

I am blessed to have you in my life, my beautiful friend.