Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Christmas

I don't know why I was singing this song today.

Probably because I want to greet everyone a Merry and Blessed CHRISTMAS!

Not only little but an ABUNDANT CHRISTMAS! Couldn't change the lyrics. hehehe!

The singers I've chosen are my favorites. They have beautiful voices. Bebo Norman is a Christian. I don't know about the other four but still, I love the passion they have for singing.

Martina Mcbride


Bebo Norman


Jane Monheit


Luther Vandross


Sarah Mclachlan


I'd want to make it more special so I made my own rendition of the song. Enjoy!

My own rendition

This is my fourth try. hehehe! I am warning you now. I am a worshipper of GOD, not a singer. hehehe! The dogs were singing with me, too. So forgive me for the noisy background. But then, hope you enjoy still!

Lyrics:

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now on, our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
From now on, our troubles will be far away

Here we are, as in olden days
Happy golden days gone by
Oldest friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us
Once more

Through the years, we all have been together
If the saints allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now

My friends, I wish you a VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL WITH THE LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Thank you for your comments, encouragements, friendships and faithfulness. You are all appreciated. My faithful Blogger friends, you have no idea how much you have been a blessing to me. You have made an impact to my life that I will never regret and even forget. I cannot express enough with words of gratitude because I am so overwhelmed by the real friendships I have in here. Glad I've met all of you.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You have a pretty voice. Thanks for sharing all the different renditions. I was playing them while cleaning up. They gave me that extra boost I needed to get motivated this morning. ;)

Have yourself a very blessed Christmas dear sweet sister in Christ.

~hon~ said...

Thank you very much. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! You made me smile knowing that you consider them while cleaning up. Getting that extra boost is really very encouraging for me. I am so blessed to have you as my friend. GOD IS SO GOOD FOR GIVING US WONDERFUL AND FAITHFUL FRIENDS!

Tammy, thank you for your friendship.