Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cast Of Characters Free Excerpt

Max Lucado is just one of my favorite authors. My sister introduced him to me by recommending his books.

Once upon a time, when I know there was nowhere and no one I can run to, I turned to GOD and chose life with HIM. GOD used one of Max Lucado's books "It's Not About Me" which truly touched my heart.

I love all of his books (ones that I've read hehehe). Now, here's a free excerpt from one of his new books entitled "Cast Of Characters." Here's a free excerpt <~ just click it!

I also have a pdf file of another free excerpt of his another book "Facing the Giants." It is just so amazing! I got it from his website Max Lucado.

Be blessed!

CHRIST is so amazing in our lives!!!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen to that. Yes, He is so amazing!
Thanks for sharing this. Max Lucado is an amazing man of God. I love what he has to say. I'm going to have to get that book.
Simply beautiful!

God Bless you abundantly!

P.U.S.H. Always

~hon~ said...

hahaha! Now I made you want to get the book. His books contain powerful revelations. Thank you for being faithful in reading my posts.

P.U.S.H. P.U.S.H. P.U.S.H.

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!