Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For 2009, TRADE THEM!!!

Let this be your New Year's song. It has been a blessing to me eversince I was younger.

C'mon let's all sing this! We're playing this for New Year's Eve here...Yeah!!!



Lyrics:

I'm trading my sorrows
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying them down
For the joy of the Lord
I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying them down
For the joy of the Lord
Yes, Lord
I'm pressed but not crushed
Persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I am blessed beyond the curse
For his promise will endure
That his joy is going
To be my strength
Though my sorrows may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning

REJOICE!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

PRAISE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS (P.U.S.H.)

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I love this song. We've done this one in church a few times. It's been a while. Hopefully we'll be doing it soon. Thanks for sharing. I like how you add the lyrics to the songs you post.

Blessings to you!

~hon~ said...

Yeah the lyrics are a must to my posts. hehehe! So you can memorize and sing. hehehe!