Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i LOVE your blog


I have been meaning to give this to all of my Blogger friends. Since I have the time now, I'll do it.

I wouldn't ask for any tag since I know how people can get really busy because of the holidays we've been having. I want to award this to blogs I love reading and visiting. Then you can award it to anyone you want to award it to. You can award the awarder, too. Pass the LOVE around. LOVE and be loved.

I LOVE your blog...

1.) Tammy of Omah's Helping Hands
2.) Leslie of Random Thoughts and Random Pangs
3.) Chris of Prayer
4.) Ms. Anonymous of NOT PERFECT-ONLY FORGIVEN
5.) Kelly of Kelly Ann
6.) Inevitable of the contents of my glove compartment
7.) Marsha of Marsha's Musings
8.) Kim of Homesteader's Heart
9.) Jennifer of An Orientation of Heart
10.) Janice of Butterfly Gardener
11.) Ate Leigh of The Perfect Walk
12.) Meili of Life Worth Remembering
13.) Emily of By God's Grace
14.) Beth of C. Beth. Blog
15.) Heather of Simply Heather
16.) Karen of the art of heart
17.) Linda of Mocha with Linda
18.) Karen of Loved and Engraved
19.) Sherry of Lamp Unto My Feet
20.) Michele of Michele's Morsels Beelieve
21.) Mom of Many of A Place called Simplicity
22.) Jeanne of Inspiring Ideas

You all have no idea how you made a difference in my life and for all your readers, as well. Thank you for sharing the insights GOD has bestowed upon you. GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULS ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

4 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. It's funny, I too have an award for you waiting at my blog. It's funny how we think alike. ;)

Bless you dear sweet friend. I'm so thankful for you.

Michele Williams said...

You are so sweet. I am so glad that you find something of use from my blog. Thank you so much. I am a little behind too on awards as well. You are so thoughtful dear friend. Blessings to you.... Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

You are VERY VERY kind and loving!!! I LOVE your blog!! How ya been, by the way? Like the new stuff you've put on your blog.. very cool!! God Bless!!

Mocha with Linda said...

Just stumbled across this! Thanks you so so much. What an encouragement!