Monday, December 15, 2008

What's New? Tarpaulins!!!

Ok no stickers for today. Maybe they got tired of me. hahaha! But guess what? I've got TARPAULIN revelations! hehehe!

I was getting sad already because I was really trying for the stickers. I told GOD that I know somewhere and someone out there needs a revelation of some sort.

1st tarpaulin:

"ALWAYS OPEN"

So what insight can you get from this? C'mon give me your insight!

Well, the insight revealed to me is that...

GOD is ALWAYS OPEN!

If establishments have that "CLOSED" sign on their doors, GOD doesn't. HE is probably holding that "OPEN" sign all the time!

Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.

Psalm 145:16
You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Hebrews 13:5
..."Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."

Deutoronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

There are more in the Scripture. If you want to be more blessed, read the Holy Bible.

I was in the jeepney while checking out for tarpaulins. The sticker craze is gone. hahaha! Well, kind of. After the first tarpaulin, I thought that was it. But then, GOD gave me one more.

2nd tarpaulin:

"ALWAYS READY"

Ok you already got an idea from the above insight. hehehe! YES...GOD IS ALWAYS READY!

HE is never late nor early. HIS timing is always PERFECT! HE is ready to listen to you when you call. You just need to humble yourself to HIM and HE will never disappoint you.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

GOD knows our past, present and future. HE is ready and willing to give it to you. Are you willing to receive it?

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 23:18
There is surely a future hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off.

Psalm 139:1-16
1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

After the stickers, here comes the tarpaulins! hahaha! What's next?

ENJOY YOUR REVELATIONS AS I ENJOY THEM, TOO!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS SO FAITHFUL! WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS THE FAITHFULNESS AND THE GOODNESS OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I like your tarpaulins! Amazing, simply amazing. And Amen to all. Thank heavens God is open 24/7 for us. Without Him, we are nothing.
Thank you for being a woman of God, for listening to His words and sharing them with us. I can never get enough. Keep listening, keep writing. You have touched me greatly. I'm sure you are touching others as well.

God Bless you always.
P.U.S.H. everyday.

Chris said...

Thanks for using your gift of encouragement!

~hon~ said...

Thank you for the comments, my dearest friends! I appreciate them very much.

Tammy ~> Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. I always wanted to make a difference and I never imagined I could be used by GOD like this. TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER!

Chris ~> Well, what can I say? GOD gifted and transformed me into what I am now, in HIS wonderful grace.