Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter or Snow?


Cody was telling me about snow earlier. I am so curious about how it feels. In the US, you know it's Christmas when it's already winter. I was also telling him how I'm so excited to experience my first snow with him. We planned on snow hiking. Snow raking. hahaha! Driving in the snow. hahaha! Make a snowman. Yipee! Throw snowballs at each other. Fun! Sip hot choco in the blankets together. Sit at the fireplace staring at each other. Corny. hahaha!

I am so excited about snow and winter! hahaha! It's just one but I am excited with the definition of both. hehehe!

Christmas is in the air when it's winter (at least in some countries). How exciting! I can hardly wait to wear those layers of clothing, beanies and gloves.

I love white! I love snow! Too much obvious with my header photo, huh? hahaha!

This is just a non-sense post. hahaha!

What I would like to do in this post is ask you what you like about winter. Do you even like winter? Do you like snow? What do you love doing during winter? Tell me a winter story or whatnot. Whatever is on your mind when someone says snow or winter. Tell me anything about winter or snow.

I'd like this interaction because I'd like to know what to look forward to.

Hope you cooperate. hahaha!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

First off, I'm so glad you get to experienc snow! I love the snow. I grew up in Minn. and so miss it. We see it occasionally. There is only one thing I don't like and that's the icy hazardous roads that can sometimes occur.
But the chance to go sledding, skiing, snowmobiling, all the things you mentioned you will be doing, ice skating outdoors when given the chance. It's a blast!
I too love white, the chill and then getting warmed up. The four seasons are a reminder of all that God can create.
By the way, I think our fun posts are a blessing as well, as we are able to express ourselves and the joys that have been created for us.
I have a funny story I'll add later. For now I have to run. My daughter is needing my help this morning. Poor baby is having a rough time. :( But all will work out.
Thanks for bringing out some good fun memories with this post! You started my day with smiles and hope.