Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Featured Blog

This is my first time to do this. I am very moved by this soul.

While I was checking my tracker the other day, I saw a viewer from Idaho so checked it. I saw her blogsite in the info before she visited my page so that was my 'go' signal right there. I went right away to her blog by clicking on her URL in my tracker info. Btw, at first glance, I already liked her URL link. Okay this is not to sound like a stalker. hahaha! I like to know who and where are my viewers. I'm sure most of you have trackers in your page. Okay I don't want to sound like I'm guilty of anything. hehehe!

Before I get diverted, back to my topic.

The URL led me to Omah's Helping Hands. While I was scrolling down, I was surprised (surprise is a good word for me). I saw my blog title in her blog list. I was speechless. The first thing I did was comment on one of her posts and thank her for doing so. I am greatly humbled by her humility of being anonymous to me since she isn't in my visible followers' list. BUT the fact that she put me in her blog list in her blog is a big deal to me.

When I tried to read her posts, they were all heartwarming to me. I found myself agreeing to every word she posted. I can feel the love and sincerity in all of her posts. All her posts are for GOD.

I also admire the fact that she doesn't have pictures like me. hehehe! Maybe we have the same opinion on that one, too. BUT, I have nothing against blogs with photos. She loves kids and so do I. And from what I saw, she loves the stuffs from CWO and Crosswalk. I am a subscriber of those. And funny, her comments are for approval first before posting. Just like me. Okay, I'm being overly dramatic now, I guess.

She inspires and encourages me. I like that she spends time to comment in my blog and to answer my comments in her blog. Oh yes, I like attention. hehehe! I just felt so much warmth in her. I don't know why I feel this but she has touched my heart in a short span of time knowing her. Just like what she told me, "This is why it is so important for us to be able to discern between the enemy and God."

I can discern that she is GOD-given. A new blessing in my life. A new friend.

I thank GOD for a very beautiful soul. I am just overwhelmed with joy for having a new, sincere friend from this online world with similar thoughts as me. GOD has blessed me with so many friends and she is unique.

Mrs. Tammy Jackson, I salute you for being a great wife, mother and grandmother. You are truly a blessing and an inspiration to me. You have made an impact. You have made a difference. You have made a ripple. You have tipped the scale. Do some more. hehehe! I love you with the love of our LORD!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO OUR GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I'm speechless (for me that's amazing in itself). ;) Thank you for your sweet kind words. It's the Lord you can be thanking, as I follow His commands. I have to say I'm teary eyed over the sweet sincerity of your writing. I'm happy to see I'm accomplishing somehthing I had hoped to do with my blog.
You do the same for me. You are definitely beyond any doubt a daughter of God. There is so much I'm feeling right now, that I can't put it all into words. I hope you realize just how much your friendship means to me. I'm so, so, thankful for having been led to your blog.

God Bless you dear sweet friend.

With Love and Blessings in the Lord,
Tammy

Omah's Helping Hands said...

By the way, I hope you don't mind, but decided to go with the fun, you have been tagged! :)