Monday, December 29, 2008

GOD's Love and Grace


Today is a home day and family day. All five of us spent the day at home just hanging out.

I was very happy and somehow bored. hehehe! Thank GOD for my boyfriend who takes away the boredom.

I had a good time with my sisters tonight just watching tv and laugh a lot with them.

Inspite of all the happiness, there's a void that I'm feeling. A void that is overwhelming that it makes me want to cry. I do not know what exactly this is but I know I've felt this before. GOD's way of renewing my soul and reviving my spirit.

While I was reading my email devotionals, I found out what it was. It was the overwhelming feeling of joy in my heart because of what was and still is bestowed upon me. GOD's Love and Grace.

LOVING ACTIONS

Honoring God... "As I seek God daily, making sure I have His desires and believe him for those desires, I can be assured of one thing-He answers the persistent prayers of His children..." - From "It Takes Two to Tango" by Gary and Norma Smalley All excerpts from "It Takes Two to Tango" are copyright 1997 Gary and Norma Smalley, and are used with permission. Find more relationship resources at http://www.smalleyonline.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Above all things in this world let it be your care to seek the Kingdom of Heaven and His righteousness first. Be you thoroughly convinced of that and, by actual transgressions, that you are sinners. Yet, know that such great love as cannot be expressed by man nor angels has the Lord sent and held forth: even his Son, his only Son, to save and deliver you from wrath.... (written by Obadiah Holmes) ~Excerpt from © Moments Together for Couples by Dennis and Barbara Rainey

I am so amazed at how GOD held me in the palm of HIS hands all my life. All the trials and the blessings.

I used to look at cellphones online but it never occurred to me that I will be given one. I never bought it. I never even planned. I just used to catch myself staring at them thinking what if I owned one of those. Will I ever use it for GOD's glory? Then I knew the answer before I even asked myself. I will never go back to my life before. The bridge to my past has been cut and surrendered completely to GOD. What's even more overwhelming for me is the gift of salvation, of love, of grace...all-in-one special gift...the complete package ~> JESUS CHRIST!

Thank YOU for the Cross, LORD!

Be blessed. Ponder on GOD's love and grace everyday. Every second of your life. Every moment til eternity.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! FEEL GOD'S HANDS MOVE IN YOUR LIFE THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT LIFE BEGINS THERE...IN GOD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH JOY!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

A day without our Lord and Savior is a day without peace. It's total misery and loss. When I have strayed, it has always been an ugly time, full of stress, confusion, you name it.

Love this post. God Bless you Always!