Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged Again


I have been tagged again by my new, beautiful friend, Tammy of Omah's Helping Hands. I was already tagged before so after this, please give me a year to think of various things about me. hahaha! I only listed simple things about me.

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the blogger that tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs

5. Let each of the people know by posting on their blogs.

Weird facts:
1.) I have a way of eating my food. Very organized. Meat on the left. Veggies on the right. If they have sauces, left half of my rice for the meat sauces and the right half of my rice is for veggies' sauces.

2.) I have a way of doing laundry and I never wanted anyone to help me with it. hahaha!

3.) I can crack my toe's pinky so many times without using my hands, just my feet.

4.) I don't like apples, oranges and pineapples but I LOVE their juices.

5.) I have plenty of OCD. Is that weird? hahaha!

6.) I always sit at the right side of a bus unless there are no available seats but the left side.

7.) I always sleep with blankets covered up on me and I love the number seven! You have no idea. hahaha!

Are those things weird? hahaha!

I don't know who to tag now. hahaha! I'll tag a few and those who want to join, don't be shy. Shyness is a form of pride. Seriously.

1.) The Perfect Walk
2.) Life Worth Remembering
3.) As Good As His Word
4.) Inevitable
5.) By God's Grace
6.) Lamp unto my feet
7.) Cody...help!!! hahaha! Okay..anyone who wants to be the seventh person, please don't hesitate. I only have a few friends for now. hehehe!

I refuse to follow the 5th rule so I would know who visits my blog. hahaha! JUST KIDDING!

Have fun, guys! You are all loved by our ALMIGHTY GOD!

PLEASE INFORM ME THROUGH A COMMENT IF YOU'VE POSTED YOURS ALREADY SO I CAN READ IT. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sistah...hindi ko po maintindihan kung pano yung tag haha...but for you i will do it..explain mo ang ha ..aam mo naman si ate...

miss you girl...
God bless

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thanks for the tag. I posted some weird facts about me not too long ago :D
Check it out:
http://lampuntomyfeetandalightuntomypath.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

tnx for the tag :) Problem is I don't have a blog for that purpose... I'll try to see where it fits then the moment I have it reposted I'll let you know.

but thanks so much!