Saturday, December 13, 2008

Full Moon with a Twist (Use your imagination)

I love the word twist hahaha! I also love the full moon! It is one of GOD's beautiful creations.

Last night, I was given a chance to witness a very unique and beautiful sight of the full moon.

It was so full. I wasn't able to get photos because my mom didn't bring her camera phone and when I was about to get a shot of it, it couldn't get the exact beauty of it.

While we were going out and about singing Christmas carols to the students at school in their own houses, I could witness the full moon's beauty together with the playing clouds.

The first sight of its beauty was when the full moon was in a sea of Cumulus clouds. Imagine the full moon's light shining upon those white Cumulus clouds at night. The Cumulus clouds were individually beautiful. About hundreds of them. Full moon in the middle of rippling Cumulus clouds. What a beauty.

The second sight of beauty was when we were almost home around 11pm when I checked back on the moon. I saw a big ring around it. It was like a ring of Cirrus clouds but they were all joined together. I do not have an idea what it really is but all I can say is it's beautiful. I did a sketch something similar to it in my Powerpoint. I tried to do a copy of it. hehehe! Hope you get the idea. Sorry if I ruined your visuals. hehehe! The grey spots are the craters. Yes the craters were visible from afar if you have a very good eyesight.


Anyway, just want to point out GOD's beautiful glory through HIS creations. Incomparably, outstandingly and astoundingly beautiful. GOD is so amazing!

If you have any photos of the full moon this week, please do not hesitate to share. I am so eager to share the ones I saw last night but couldn't. Forgive me on this one.

Only God could create the cosmos out of nothing. ~Our Daily Bread

In the beginning. Was it God? Or was it chance? Our answer to this whodunit reveals whether or not we truly worship the awesome God of creation. ~Dave Branon

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh yes, God's artistic wonders will never cease to amaze me. His paintings with the sun, the moon, the clouds, the mountain and sea scapes. Such wonderful glorious beauty. We are truly a blessed people.

~hon~ said...

Yes we are blessed. Our GOD is beautiful and so are HIS creations.