Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Funnies


Ok this one made me laugh!

I really needed a good laugh since I've been very busy this morning coz of paperworks due today, focused on the death of a friend this afternoon and missing my honey terribly this evening. I dunno why I suddenly felt the sadness before he left for the US last October. I've felt it this evening even if we were singing Christmas carols for the students. Now, I just came home and saw in my dashboard some Friday Funnies were already up so that's my signal.

Hope you like this one coz it made me laugh. Well, giggle since I had to be silent coz of sleeping parents. hehehe!

~~~NEED A PEN?~~~

A patient at the dental office where I was a receptionist stopped by my desk to pay her bill. She began rummaging through her purse, as so many patients did when they had a check to write.

"Do you need a pen?" I asked, offering her the use of mine.

"Yes, thank you," she replied. She took it, put it in her handbag and proceeded to pay in cash.

*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh

Hope you had a good laugh out of that. By the way, wishing you an advance BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH LAUGHS!

5 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny! Since I'm a pen-a-holic, I wouldn't refuse one either.

I'm so sorry about your sadness. Please know I'm praying for your comfort.

Susan said...

Oh, that's too cute!!

Glad you joined us today♥

Sorry about your friend~

pticester said...

OK, that's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That is really funny! Who turns down a pen? LOL.

~hon~ said...

Thank you, ladies, for the comments!

Laurie Ann ~> Thank you for your prayers. You are so kind.

Susan ~> I love Friday Funnies! Getting a good laugh out there once in a while.

pticester ~> You're very welcome. I like good laughs all the time.

Kim ~> yeah who turns down a pen? I love pens! hehehe!