Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Honesty is still the best policy

Oh yeah..I love this phrase! hehehe!

And again...I will reiterate how I love getting revelations from GOD through slogans, stickers, posters, tarpaulins and whatnot.

Today, as I started my morning, I prayed to GOD how I wanted a revelation. And so I devoted my eyes to squirming hehehe!

I also realized that it is not about my faithfulness. Whether I am faithful with my ministry, with HIS commands or with my deeds. All has fall short of the glory of GOD, anyway. It has got to do with GOD's faithfulness. Some people think they might not get their heart's desires because of their unfaithfulness. I beg to disagree. We get whatever we get because of GOD's faithfulness, love and grace according to HIS Perfect Will. But of course, I should contradict myself a bit. hahaha! GOD also has promises for the faithful BUT they are all still under HIS Perfect Will.

I can only boast of GOD's faithfulness in my life, not my faithfulness because I must admit that I am unfaithful at times but GOD's glory is always revealed in my life because of HIS unfailing love, grace and faithfulness.

Anyway, back to my topic. I was looking for a revelation inspite of my busy day. I went to the bank. While I was waiting for my name to be called (my beautiful name hehehe), I saw stickers on the bank tellers' glass windows and all of them stated...

BE HONEST.
Even if others are not
Even if others will not
Even if others cannot

message by
The Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals

Need I say more? It's very clear. hehehe!

Have you ever heard the saying, "Liars go to hell?"

Well, funny it might sound but it has its own point.

Our honesty doesn't depend on the honesty of others. Our honesty depends on pleasing our FATHER. Just like how we want to make our earthly fathers smile, that's how we should make our Heavenly FATHER smile the more.

It's like a trend. A trend can go a long way. Instead of doing a trendy fashion style, we should do a trendy deed. A ripple that will touch the hearts of millions out there.



Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL IN YOUR LIFE!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: