Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS Spirit Award 2008


First off, I'd like to thank Tammy of Omah's Helping Hands for this award. She tagged me (AGAIN) hahaha! Does my blog really have a Christmas Spirit in it? hehehe! Anyhow, I still love CHRISTMAS!!!


Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:

"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.Link back to the person who gave you the award.List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."

1.) I love CHRISTMAS because it is the said birthday of our ONE-AND-ONLY SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!

2.) Without JESUS CHRIST, I am nothing. I wouldn't have had the chance to have eternal life with GOD.


3.) I love CHRISTMAS because our family is complete (ALWAYS).


4.) I love CHRISTMAS because we wake up at midnight and eat all of our favorite foods. This year is more special because we are all blessed financially, physically and spiritually.


5.) I love CHRISTMAS because of the gift of a new boyfriend (husband-to-be) and more friends.


6.) I love CHRISTMAS because of the cold air that wraps me during this time of the year.


7.) I love CHRISTMAS because of the Christmas spirit everywhere through songs and lights.


8.) I love CHRISTMAS because it is the season of giving and loving (BUT it should be every time of the year).


9.) I love CHRISTMAS because it is another time of the year which you are near the end of the year wherein you will realize that you have been gifted with another year to live.


10.) I love CHRISTMAS because it is when you will reminisce all of the blessings GOD has faithfully given all throughout the year. And more reasons...hehehe!

Here is my list of friends who I want to pass the Christmas Spirit award...

1. Ate Leigh of The Perfect Walk
2. Leslie of Random Thoughts and Random Pangs
3. Ms. Anonymous of NOT PERFECT - ONLY FORGIVEN
4. Kelly of Kelly Ann
5. Karen of the art of heart
6. Chris of Simply Put
7. Janice of Butterfly Gardener
8. pticester of This, That and the Other
9. Marsha of Marsha's Musings
10. Meili of Life Worth Remembering

More to add soon...hehehe!

Ok now...some were already tagged by Tammy...hehehe! Thank you, Tammy, for making it easier for me...hahaha!

Have fun...GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW ON CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Yes, you deserve it for understanding the true meaining of Christmas. I admire that, and it needs to be shown.
Oh and I'm glad it was made easier for you. Hee hee.