Thursday, December 11, 2008

Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall

This is one of my life songs. If I'm not mistaken, this song was played for our praise and worship in my very first "Encounter GOD Retreat" last January 2007 and so I started liking it!



Lyrics:
Verse 1
I once was fatherless,
a stranger with no hope;
Your kindness wakened me,
Awakened me, from my sleep
Verse 2
Your love it beckons deeply,
a call to come and die.
By grace now I will come
And take this life, take Your life.
Pre-chorus
Sin has lost it's power,
death has lost it's sting.
From the grave You've risen
VICTORIOUSLY!
Chorus
Into marvelous light I'm running,
Out of darkness, out of shame.
By the cross You are the truth,
You are the life, You are the way
Verse 3
My dead heart now is beating,
My deepest stains now clean.
Your breath fills up my lungs.
Now I'm free. now I'm free!
Bridge
Lift my hands and spin around,
See the light that i have found.
Oh the marvelous light
Marvelous light
Lift my hands and spin
See the light within...

BE FREE! LOVE YOUR FREEDOM!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS OUR MARVELOUS LIGHT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: