Friday, December 5, 2008

Happiness is Health

I found a very interesting article online as I logged out of my Yahoo Mail. I always see some headline news and health news always get my attention. Can you say now that I'm a health freak? Oh yes I am! Should be fun. I love being healthy, don't you?

Ok if you haven't read the article yet, here it is Good cheer may spread itself, a study suggests.

There is no harm in reading. Just know when to guard your heart and mind. Edify your soul with beautiful, positive materials.

BE BLESSED. STAY PURE. BE LOVED.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Emily Rose Massey said...

I couldn't find "Tagged Again," but I figured we could email each other back and forth. My email is emilyrosemollet@gmail.com. Send me an email and I'll respond most definitely.