Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let's Read the Texts!!!

"If you want revival around you, it should start within you." ~Anonymous

"Be happy, young friends. Let your hearts give you joy in the days of your youth. May you know always what your life is worth. This is your time. Drink life in. Breathe it in. Create something beautiful. Love someone unlovable. Say something bold and true. Give. Forgive. Revolutionize your world for good." ~Justine

There was a man who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried, but the scorpion stung him again. Another man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion. But the man said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?" Don't give up caring, don't give up loving, don't give up your goodness, even when everyone around you stings. ~Ate Cheryl

This is a text message that has been spread since I was younger but then I don't have a blog back then. hahaha!

GOD had given me brain to think of you everyday. Heart to be touched for every message that you send. Fingers to text you now and then. You to be my ever loving friend. I whispered your name to GOD and I asked for your protection, good health, prosperity, peace and happiness. ~Kim

This is my message for all of you, my dear friends.

We will be having a new year ahead. For us here, it's gonna be tomorrow. I wish you all an ABUNDANT AND DIVINE NEW YEAR!!!

GOD IS SO GOOD AND FAITHFUL! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

2 comments:

^_^ said...

I love the one from Kim. That's very kind and compassionate of that person.

Having dependable, loving friends is truly a blessing we often times over-look (I know I do, occasionally). :)

Omah's Helping Hands said...

The one from Justine that talked about loving someone unlovable is so important. All too often it is forgotten that we are to love our enemies, as they are the ones that need to be saved. Instead we love only those we are close to. All of them are really good.

The one about the scorpion is well put. Hadn't really looked at it in that manner.

Thanks for sharing your text messages. They're great!