Monday, December 29, 2008

JESUS We Enthrone YOU



Well, what can I say? This is one of my favorites growing up as a child. This is originally sung by Don Moen.

We sang it at church service yesterday. I just posted it now. I was very moved on how the music team sang it with our congregation. I know it will be amazing when sang acapella.

Be blessed. Be moved.

I LOVE singing worship songs. The classics are the best. The new ones are great, too. I guess there's something with the classic Christian songs that really move me. Maybe because those songs have touched my heart ever since I was little until now.

LET US ALL ENTHRONE OUR LORD JESUS!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH WORSHIP!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I agree. I love singing worship songs too. The feeling you get, especially during the time the congregation comes together to share.

The old gospels have so much meaning. There are those that one never forgets. I have to admit, I had a hard time with some of the new ones at first until I really listened to the words. Now, as long as it's about the Lord with real meaning, I'll end up liking them. I have too many favorites to even think of listing them all. ;)

Thanks for sharing the song. This is the first time I've heard it, and really like it.

God Bless you my friend. I've missed conversating wtih you. Hope all is well for you.