"The greatest challenge in your life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace you with so much love without a doubt."
~~~I want to take this opportunity again to thank all the people who stayed with me all throughout the days I've been living..first of all, my family..second, my real friends..last but not the least but the BEST, GOD!!! God has been faithful to me even if I was not. "God has led me all my life." (Genesis 48:15) Truly as they say, even if you do not hold onto Him, He is still holding you faithfully and will never let go even if you tell Him to do so. Oh no, YOU never let go, Father! You are my life and the reason that i breathe!
Do not grow weary in doing good. (2 Thessalonians 3:13) We get weary in our work at times and want to give up, but we can stay the course if we understand that we’re working for our Lord and ultimately for HIS eyes only (Ephesians 6:7) He is an Employer who sees and knows all we do and He values what we do and why we do it. Knowing that God cares about our work gives meaning to all our actions, even those no one else notices and appreciates. No matter who our boss is, we are really working for GOD!
I am a living testimony of God's glory. These are a few of my favorite Scripture verses that saved me from all the pain of a broken heart...
"I consider that your present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in you." -Romans 8:18
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." -2 Corinthians 12:9
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." -Psalm 34:18
And these are a few of the verses that keep me sane and be steadfast in faith...
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4
"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings." -1 Peter 5:8-9
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him." -James 1:12
"For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." -Matthew 7:8
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." -Matthew 7:13-14
"...See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -John 5:14
"He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses correction goes astray." -Proverbs 10:17
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." -Proverbs 9:10
“It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship.” ~Henry Ward Beecher
“Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.” ~George Washington
"Real friends NEVER trample on your dreams. Real friends NEVER leave you when others forsake you. Real friends NEVER take you for granted. Real friends are selfless. Real friends are interested with knowing everything about you. Real friends listen more rather than talk." ~me
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. ~Proverbs 18:24 (NLT)
“Though we drifted apart in distance I still think of you as being right here. And although we have many new friends, it is our friendship that means the most to me.” -unknown
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” -Elie Wiesel
“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -John Maxwell
Lord, You're my desire..Lord, You are my treasure..in You, i find pleasure..i love You, Lord..there is no other like You!
i may seem boring but i live for God's glory..for all the pain i have been through, this life is not about me anymore..He healed me from my broken heart..He delivered me from my sins..I am a totally changed person..all for God's glory! I will never compromise my faith and the Word of God.
.. .. |
"I consider that your present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in you." -Romans 8:18
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." -2 Corinthians 12:9
~~~But like every woman, I also want to have my true love someday who is going to be my best friend, protector, provider, leader and lover. I can't wait for that man whom God has saved for me alone.
"NOTHING WON EASILY IS APPRECIATED VERY LONG" -Michelle McKinney Hammond
1Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2and he began to teach them saying: 3"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. 10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Salt and Light
13"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
The Fulfillment of the Law
17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother[b]will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,[c]' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. 23"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.
25"Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him on the way, or he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26I tell you the truth, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.[d]
27"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.'[e] 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
31"It has been said, 'Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.'[f] 32But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.
33"Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' 34But I tell you, Do not swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne; 35or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.
An Eye for an Eye
38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'[g] 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Love for Enemies
43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies[i] and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
When the ancient Greek philosopher Plato was told that a certain man had begun making slanderous charges against him, Plato's response was, "I will live in such a way that no one will believe what he says." ~Charles Swindoll, Hope Again
1 Peter 3:14-16 (New International Version) 14But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear[a]; do not be frightened."[b] 15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
God is so good all the time! Truly, He blesses faithful servants. Eversince I have been transformed by God, I can see Him move in my life and in the lives of people I love. I also believe that everything has a purpose. He rebukes and suffice me all the time. Today is just one of the most awesome days in my life and I know God will give me more of what I am receiving right now. Everyday, there are really amazing things that push me to continue the race coz I know the prize in the end. Whenever I feel like giving up, God's grace is always sufficient coz He definitely uses people to bless me like my real friends and most of all, my family. This ministry is so rewarding.
This morning, I didn't feel like going to work and lead a cell meeting but then God is really always there to push me. I saw my youths and they always make me happy everyday. We always laugh together. These youths are blessed for the wisdom God has given them. Amazingly, my long-time HS friend attended our cell meeting today for the first time. I was really worried about what I am gonna feed her (really worried). God is so good coz after the cell meeting, she told me that she wants to treat me out in a nice restaurant. She gave me a book and 'pasalubong' from Hongkong. How great is our God! One more thing, there was something deep inside me saying to give the leftover to the poor but then my friend accidentally forgot to give it to me. When she texted me after a few moments we parted ways, she told me that she has given the leftover food to the poor people who asked alms from her. God is so good and awesome for using and speaking to such people to bless other people. This is just one of the proofs that God really exists. He does amazing things because He wants to bless us. He wants us to glorify Him alone for the good things He has done in our lives and never to promote ourselves. He wants to let us know that He is there and will never leave us nor forsake us when we are weak. He shows how mighty He is when we feel so weak and small. Face your giants! Continue prophesying good things that are only after the heart of God and desire for spiritual discernment. When He chooses to bless us, He will pour out blessings so be prepared for RAIN! ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!
I am just so overwhelmed I had to write a blog about this but there are more. Ask me if you're interested. hehehe!
I also would like to take this opportunity to thank the people God has been using to strengthen me in the ministry. Much love and respect to Julie Ann (my long-time HS friend), Nathan, Cody, Jergens, Jerevy, Elisha, Earl, JR, EJ, Jessa, Pastor Windsor and Pastora Tess, Weene, Mia, Shadz, Cor, Kuya Israel, Nonie, Ate Cheryl, Kuya Bernie...especially to my beloved family, you certainly make my life worthwhile..i love you all! Continue to bloom and be faithful in God!
I am a sinner and everyday I sin but everyday God's grace is sufficient..don't i have the right to share what i've learned in life through God's grace by watching the holiness of others as others watch my holiness too? Tell me, my fellow Christians. Ask before you assume please.
Christians don't need rebuking??? What do you think? I am a proud person too and everyday I learn from other people used by God such as Christian authors, pastors and family and some of my very loyal Christian friends correct me and I ponder on their corrections and change my ways coz I know God uses people who are mature in faith to rebuke me. We, Christians, are called to please God alone not men. We seek the very heart of God that's why we should always be open to corrections and maturity. I have been corrected too many times and I feel so small infront of God when pride overtakes me. One of my very faithful friend took the courage to rebuke me when I once went through a prideful incident and glory to God coz He uses such people to sharpen me more. And because we seek God's heart alone, we should be humble enough to keep to ourselves what we do for others and most importantly for God. Why? Coz if you truly are after His heart, you are already satisfied with the fact that the Father hears and sees everything that you do for Him such as fasting and praying (except for prayer movements). Even if your motives are right, you should also know that God already knows your heart's motives so why not just be silent (for personal only)? Maximize your faith and potentials. Wise people think before they speak and act. I always stand corrected so all comments are welcome. Kindly visit this site: http://www.crosswalk.com/1381847/page1/
"The trouble with steeling yourself against the harshness of reality is that the same steel that secures your life against being destroyed secures your life also against being opened up and transformed by the holy power that life itself comes from." ~Frederick Buechner, Presbyterian minister and American writer
"Let any man turn to God in earnest, let him begin to exercise himself unto godliness, let him seek to develop his powers of spiritual receptivity by trust and obedience and humility, and the results will exceed anything he may have hoped in his leane" ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer
"A man who is eating or lying with his wife or preparing to go to sleep in humility, thankfulness and temperance, is, by Christian standards, in an infinitely higher state than one who is listening to Bach or reading Plato in a state of pride." ~C.S. Lewis
"The unassuming youth seeking instruction with humility gains good fortune." ~Joseph Addison
"A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility." ~ Lawrence G. Lovasik
Pride is when you make more excuses when you are corrected and you do not listen and ask. You talk more. You try to hurt the other person too (but you can't) by trying to find faults instead of just humbly accepting your mistakes. Pride is when you do not ask what was your fault but you simply pinpoint a mistake (indirectly) that you 'think' the other person has done, well, in fact, it was all you but you couldn't admit it. Give it up. God loves a humble spirit. How do i know? Because I am prideful at times and from observations too. I know one when i talk to one because pride overtakes me at times.
"The only thing that matters is winning the heart of GOD"
God's promises for me today (2-9-08)
Jeremiah 45:4-5 "...This is what the Lord says: I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the land. Should you then seek great things for yourself? Seek them not. For I will bring disaster on people, declares the Lord, but wherever you go I will let you escape with your life."
It's a promise from God. Should I ever seek love and refuge from any man? Having eternal life is enough. It is so easy to please God. Full obedience. That is all. But you do know, that pleasing man is difficult. You can put yourself out there for a year but there will never be a day that you won't displease any man. Trust God and only seek to please Him and all righteousness will be added unto you. Who doesn't want eternal life, anyway?
Exodus 23:20-21 "See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Be attentive to him and heed his voice."
God has something awesome prepared for all of us. Who wants to see it and be in it? As He said, "Be attentive..." Simply LISTEN.
If you want miracles, lay out your faith in the open. Dream BIG and prepare for RAIN.
1. If you want the best husband, prepare to be a perfect wife, not only to be a girlfriend. Remember to DREAM BIG. Refer to: Songs of Songs (Learning to prepare and wait) Proverbs 31 (Qualities of a Perfect Wife)
2. If you want to be a best friend, be the perfect friend for someone. "Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly." There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. ~Proverbs 18:24 (NLT) "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing." -Elie Wiesel "People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care." -John Maxwell Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at ALL times..."
3. If you want to be successful in your career, start from the bottom. "You are only an attitude away from success." ~John Maxwell Mark 9:35 "...If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."
If you want the best of everything, then "Be still and know that I am God..." ~Psalm 46:10
God loves all of us. He only wants what's best for us. He can clearly see the whole picture ahead of us. All we need to do is trust Him with all our hearts, minds, souls and strengths. Our Father will NEVER lead us astray.
May the blessings, wisdom, love, joy and peace be upon all of you!
1. Beautiful face Yes you have the most beautiful face..but will you NOT cover your face if the Father asks you how faithful were you to Him while on earth?
2. Money Yes you can buy all the things you want coz you have all the money..but have you ever given God your best share of what He rightfully owns?
3. Clothes Yes you have the most fashionable clothes in the world..but have you ever clothed an orphan who doesn't even get to eat everyday?
4. Cellphones Yes you have the latest cellphone models..but have you ever called God without using it just to thank Him for every little thing you have right now that not even other people have?
5. Lovelife Yes you have the most amazing partner..but have you ever looked up to our Real Partner and say, "I love You, even if everyone I have abandons me?"
6. Angelic Voice Yes you have the voice of a diva..but have you ever knelt down in utter amazement and sing your heart out in worship to our Father who is worthy of all praise?
7. Intelligence Yes you are the most intelligent person in the world..but have you ever memorized and applied a commandment in the Holy Bible?
8. Friends Yes you have friends wherever you go..but do these friends have the courage to correct you in the most gentle way just because they care enough to watch your holiness?
When the world fades and ends, will we ever live eternal life? How will you evaluate yourself? Will God ever say to you the words that I am so dying to hear, "Well done, good and faithful servant?"
Do you think you can bring all the riches in the world with you when Jesus comes back again?
Jesus is waiting for you. Do not hesitate because He never hesitated even if He was so afraid to die on the Cross. He was so focused to die for us because He loves us no matter what. All it takes is prayer. God has led you all your life. All your successes and riches right now were purposed by God. Can't you see how much He loves you? Why not offer Him what He deserves?
A life pleasing to God is a life worth living for.
May all the blessings, wisdom, joy and peace be upon all of you!
First of all, Christians aren't supposed to be hypocrites..remember the Golden Rule:
"Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you."
Simply coz, if you judge someone, it all comes back to you..also, God is the only Judge as it is written..there are things revealed to me this morning in my devotions..i will just share 3 verses:
Romans 2:1-3 "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's jugdment?"
If you want respect, give respect and show yourself some respect coz how you treat others shows how you treat yourself too.
Second, i will share a text quote given to me by a friend:
"Treat everyone with kindness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice, but because you are!"
"Never judge, only BLESS and ENCOURAGE"
Third, i have read from a booklet:
"One of the devil's beatitudes are the critical and judgmental people - for they shall inherit a place with him in his fate."
Fourth and the last one:
"The fourth principle that can be found in Jesus' ministry is the focus on potential, not problems."
"God never chooses men and women because of what they are, but because of what they will become. He knows us completely and is aware of our weaknesses. He is, however, in the revolutionary business of transforming our lives from the inside out. And so, despite our awareness of our problems - our rebellion, our separation from God and our hopeless condition - God sees that we have great potential. Jesus operated on the basis of potential, not problems." -Agape Leadership Group
See, i was a sinner and still a sinner, and i do not see myself higher or more righteous than any other ordinary individual because just like how Jesus had chosen His disciples, they were all unimpressive but He sees the potential in those people. He loves you just as He loves me..He always will! All of us will be transformed for His glory alone..the question is..is your heart willing to be used in ways not even your imaginations can foresee?
Jesus loves each and everyone of us..all of us..no exemptions! (prisoners, prostitutes, rapists, drug addicts, poor, widows and the list goes on) No one is more righteous than anyone. Share love and compassion.
Mark 9:35 "...If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."
There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. ~Proverbs 18:24 (NLT)
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation." ~George Washington
"It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship." ~Henry Ward Beecher
"Friendship is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~Aristotle
"When friendships are real, they are not glass threads, or frostwork, but the solidest things we know. A friend is the first person who come in when the whole world has gone out." ~unknown
"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." ~David Tyson Gentry
One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error." ~Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
"No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever." ~Francois Muriac
"Much of the vitality in a friendship lies in the honouring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities." ~unknown
"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth." ~Robert Southey
90. First off, what is your name? ~ask me..hahaha!
89. Are you in a relationship? ~yes..with God!
88. Do you have a best friend that you can talk to 24/7? ~yes..God!
87. Do you have any siblings? ~yes..i have 3
86. How many years apart are your mom and dad? ~1
85. Do you love someone? ~yes..i love everyone!
84. What does the 4th message in your text inbox say? ~"Life is supposed to be free from pain, but then SIN came..our bodies are supposed to be immortal, but then SIN came..our faces are supposed to be always smiling, but then SIN came..our hearts are supposed to be always full of joy, but then SIN came..we are supposed to be living our lives close to God, but then SIN came..our souls are supposed to be in hell for eternal punishment, but then JESUS came..For you..and me..Will you continue to SIN willfully? (1 John 3:8)"
83. Who sits beside you in maths? ~not in school anymore
82. Where is your dad right now? ~ living room, watching tv
81. Where is your mum right now? ~ living room with dad, watching tv
80. Do you have any problems in your life? ~none so far
79. Who is the 5th person you got a missed call from? ~none
78. Closest purple object? ~none
77. Closest silver object? ~laptop
76. Closest black object? ~my speakers
75. Do you sing in the shower? ~yes
74. What is bugging you right now? ~none
73. How does your hair look right now? ~all tied up
72. Can you say the alphabet backwards? ~not for now..i need to practice first
71. When is the last time you said the pledge of allegiance? ~do we have that here? hahaha!
70. If you could kill someone, who would it be? ~"Thou shalt not kill"
69. Do you have any fears? ~"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." I love this verse!
68. What do you hear right now? ~silent night tonight
67. Do you like kangaroos? ~i guess
66. Can you roll your tongue? ~sideways..yes
65. What are you wearing? ~shirt and shorts
64. Are you wearing shoes? ~nope..night time here..wearing slippers
63. What color hair do you have? ~black with brown splashes
62. Screamo or Country? ~i dunno
61. Rap or Rock? ~either
60. Polka dots or Disco? ~polka dots..hahaha! jk
59. Flying or Driving? ~Flying with my wings..hahaha!
58. Who last called you? ~no one..hahaha!
57. Was your Valentine's day nice? yes..ive received pretty flowers..lilies..my favorite..yay!
56. What are you doing now? ~answering this survey
55. Who's next to you right now? ~no one
54. Would you die for someone? ~yes..God!
53. Would you date anyone from your work? ~no..hahaha!
52. Do long distance relationships work? ~not really..someone has to move out..hehehe!
50. Do you have to pee right now? ~nope
48. What are you doing tomorrow? ~work
47. Do you worry about getting older? ~no..you get wiser as you get older
46. Do you wonder who you'll be with in the future? ~yes
41. Do you eat meat? ~yes
40. Do you or have you ever had AOL? ~is that the instant messenger? yes if it is
39. Do you check xHuh.com for celebrity gossip? ~nope
38. Do you have a jar where you keep your loose change? ~nope
37. Do you own a pogo stick? ~no
36. Do you own a BOPIT? ~no no no
35. Do you own ripped jeans? ~no
34. Do you own a skate board? ~gosh..no again..i want one though
33. What would you do if you found out that you were adopted? ~ask who my real parents are..hahaha!
32. Are you a jealous person? ~depends
31. Do you use a calendar or day planner to schedule everything on? ~no
30. Are you OCD? ~yes..hahaha!
29. Do you have ADD? ~no
28. Do you have low self esteem? ~no
27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest time? ~parents, a few friends
26. What was the last thing you watched on TV? ~PBB
25. What was the last thing you ate? ~beef tenderloin and pinakbet
24. Favorite Food? ~so many to mention
23. Favorite movies? ~50 First Dates, The Notebook, The Passion of the Christ, Left Behind
22. Who do you love? ~family, friends..everyone hahaha!
21. What is playing on your ipod player right now? ~ahhhhh..i sold my iPod and i miss it a LOT!
20.Do you want a tattoo? ~i did before..i do not want it anymore
18. Do you own any big sunglasses? ~yes
17. Bed sheet color? ~blue..with flowers on it
16. What size of Bed? ~regular i guess hahaha!
15. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? ~yes
14. Have you ever bungee jumped? ~oh my gosh! not yet..soon i will
13. Have you ever gone Sky diving? ~gosh..not yet and i will do this too..someday!
12. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? ~eyes, hands, lips
11. Is it hard to express your feelings to someone? ~nope
9. Are you sad? ~no
8. Are you happy? ~yes
7. Are you angry? ~no
6. what is the scariest movie you've seen? ~none..im not a scaredy cat..hahaha! i don't watch horror films
5. Watched all Spiderman movies? ~nope..hahaha! i guess im so boring huh? hahaha!
4. What are you looking forward to? ~Christmas, food..hahaha! gift from God (i dunno what it is but i have a weird feeling il be getting something)
3. Favorite Lucky Charms? ~none
2. Have you ever ridden in a limo? ~no not yet..sadly..hahaha!
2. Where was your default pic taken? parents' room
3. What's your middle name? Medios
4. Your current relationship status? single and available..hahaha! only devoted Christians can apply..hahaha!
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back? most likely
6. What is your current mood? joyful and peaceful coz those emotions can only be attained with God alone
7. What color underwear are you wearing? gosh thats private
8. What makes you happy? God, family, friends and ministry
9. What makes you sad? struggles in life
10. If you could change your past, would you? nope coz if i would change it, i wouldn't be this happy
11. If you MUST be an animal for 1 day- what would you be? an EAGLE!!!
12. Ever had a near death experience? nope
13. Somethings you do a lot? internet , eat, read, text, talk hahaha!
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now? One Desire
15. What is something you are looking forward to? ministry..so busy with it right now!
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you? gosh can't remember
17. When was the last time you cried? just this week..can't remember what day
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? not yet..dream to be..i want to sing for God's glory alone!
19. If you could have one super power what would it be? to make everyone believe my beliefs..hehehe!
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes, hands, lips
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? gosh..chocolate cake!
22. What's your biggest secret? nothing really..secrets are secrets! hahaha!
23. What's your favorite color? pastel blue..my most favorite color!
24. When was the last time you lied? can't remember eh
25.Do you still watch kiddy movies and kiddy shows? yes
26. Do you enjoy scary movies? i do not get scared but i do not like watching them coz they're satanic
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? nothing
28. Do you speak any other language? -aside from English? yes
29. What's your favorite smell? too many to mention..i like Victoria's Secret Love Spell, Clinique Happy, Cologne J&J (spring bouquet)
30. What 1 word to describes your life? blessed!
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug? can't remember..no one's giving me hahaha!
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? i don't think so..il make sure that my future husband will be the first one to kiss me in the rain..exciting! hahaha!
33. What are you thinking about right now? gosh..this is Dennis' favorite question! hahaha! im thinking if Dennis would ask me this..hahaha!
34. Are you worried about global warming? not really..its the sign of the "Last Days"
35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry? secret hahaha! honestly, i do not really get upset or angry anymore..more of God in me!
36. How often do you pray? more often than you do..hahaha! jk i pray whenever i want to..more than 3,4,5,6,7,8 times i think..hahaha!
37. Do you like working in the yard? nope
38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you? my name is my name..i wouldn't be this person if i changed it..it's like telling me to have another dad..i love my dad!
39. Do you act differently around your crush? kinda but i do not seem to have crushes anymore..like i get giddy and nervous..all blushing but that's before when i was younger..i do not think i still get like that now..maybe!
40. Name one song that reminds you of an ex? -Love just aint enough??? hahaha! jk 'You've made me stronger by breaking my heart" i can't remember if that's the title
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."
Our Daily Journey
My GROOM has found me
GOD is our Great Healer
This blogsite is for God's glory, goodness and faithfulness. Testimonies. Special favors. God-given lessons learned. This is GOD's blog.
Maybe some of you are wondering about my URL. Maybe some are not. hehehe! Well, I believe new guests are the ones wondering. Maybe. hehehe!
I told my whole life story to a former friend who is a pastor and he called me "GOD's little miracle girl" so since then, I took it as my screen name. I only want to glorify GOD so I don't share my name in the internet. I thought it was neat so I used it but removed the "little" in there. hehehe! Since this blog is not about me, I changed my header title from "GOD's little miracle girl" to "GOD is our First Love" and decided to stick with the URL since many friends have memorized it already.
Okay...so there...one of your questions answered...hehehe!
"IF YOU JUDGE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NO TIME TO LOVE THEM." ~Mother Teresa
"The one sole thing in myself in which I glory is that I see in myself nothing in which I can glory." ~Catherine of Genoa
"The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him." ~ Lamentations 3:25 KJV
"Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. Faith is the belief that God will do what is right." ~ Max Lucado
"Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will." ~ Jonathan Edwards
ThE FiRsT tiMe hE hELd mY hAnD
Before you call, GOD will answer (Discerned Testimonial Favor)
(June 17, 2009) I got worried with my financial budget. I'm trying to fix all my finances. I am so grateful when my dear Cody volunteered to finance my other phone. I am trying to be very responsible with money and GOD provided a soul to help with GOD's text ministry. When it is in HIS plan, HE certainly has provided already. Yay! GOD IS SO GREAT! HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE LOVED BY GOD!
The Year of the LORD's Favor Just click for the full chapter Isaiah 61
Be blessed!!! Esther 9:28 "So these days were to be remembered and celebrated throughout every generation, every family..."
My Pink Bible!!! (THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MY NINANG ALEJA GOOD)
Offer a Prayer
"PRAYER REQUEST ACCEPTED HERE"
Please pray for everyone you meet and see. Bless everyone with your prayers. Intercede for people. Prayer is the best gift you can give to someone. Give a prayer today.
Please leave your prayer requests in my chat box below. Thank you. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!
PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS (P.U.S.H.)
To all the celebrants today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GOD LOVES YOU! GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE BE UPON ALL OF YOU! P.U.S.H.
I am a devoted Christian..I am not willing to compromise my faith and the Word of God..I am not a writer nor an artist..I am God's princess who lives for His glory alone!
I share GOD's Word, not debate it. I live what I believe, not only say it. I am grounded in GOD's love so I refuse to argue about GOD. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.