Friday, December 5, 2008

Stickers!!!

You thought I was gonna share some stickers, huh? hahaha!

Well, kind of. I am going to share some revelations from the stickers I saw today.

You read that right. Not only one. Lots of them.

I have a habit of roaming my eyes around looking for stickers that will give me wonderful revelations I can post here in my blog everyday. Today, when I went out of the bank and rode a tricycle to go back to the school, VOILA! I saw lots of sticky revelations in front of me.

Here they are...(Feed your eyes, as well as your soul)

Go DOWN in Prayer
Look STRAIGHT to JESUS
Get RIGHT with GOD
and
With all troubles LEFT Behind
Go FORWARD to Victory
Look UP to Heaven

"The LORD is my Light and my Salvation -
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life -
of whom shall I be afraid?" ~Psalm 27:1

"I am a born again in GOD." (source from John 3:3)

Caution
GOD is watching

I forgot the others. I wasn't able to record them all since I was only given less than 10 minutes with the ride and it was overwhelming to see GOD's faithfulness with HIS revelations everyday. But here are the verses I was able to save in my cellphone.

Romans 3:23-24

GOD without man is possible
Man without GOD is nothing (source Genesis 1:1, 26-29)

Hope you had a spoonful of revelations today. Be happy.



I was listening to a certain speaker from a DVD playing earlier at school. I wasn't watching because I was at my mom's office. He said that he wanted to greet everyone a 'GOOD MORNING' all the time because if he says 'good afternoon' or 'good evening', those words give sleepy thoughts.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! LOOK FOR A REVELATION TODAY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: