Friday, December 26, 2008

My Featured Blog

Yes I RARELY do this! I chose to do this again because I'd like to feature the blog of my transformed sister. She's 23 years old. She has been transformed before I was. I must say that she's more mature in her growth as a Christian and she is a blessing for me. I have learned so many things from her. Now, I would very much like for you to learn from her, too. Her faith is so inspiring. Her growth is definitely overflowing to the people around her. She is my role model and my inspiration. She is very blessed, not only financially but also spiritually. She is very ecstatic to have her own blog and I am, too, as I am her fan when it comes to writing. She really writes very well. She has been gifted by GOD with profound insights. We find so many Christians to be very fake but I can honestly say, whether I'm her sister or not, she has a genuine faith. Not just for show. Take my word for it. hehehe! Well, she has too many nice qualities and she'll just tell me now, "It's all GOD" so just check her out on your own. Btw, she doesn't know I'm advertising her blog. hahaha!

Please click this ~> GLORY TO THY MAJESTY

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: