Monday, December 8, 2008

i am free...aren't you?

I am not afraid to tell the world that I am a Christian.

I am joyful that I am not like a bird in a cage.

I am free.

GOD gave me that freedom.

That indescribable freedom that no one will ever know unless they experience it themselves.

I was blind but now I see.

GOD is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear?

Who ever said that Christians do not have the freedom? Oh you have no idea how much freedom we've been given by our Almighty GOD!

Apart from GOD, I am nothing.

I am NEVER in a religion. I am in a relationship with my FATHER.

I've received a text quote from my friend, Jergens, the other day. I've read this quote for so many times now.

"When I say I'm a Christian,
I'm not shouting I'm clean living.
I'm shouting: "I was lost but now I'm found."

When I say I'm a Christian,
I'm not bragging of success,
but I'm admitting I have failed
and need GOD to clean my mess.

When I say I'm a Christian,
I'm not holier than anyone,
but a sinner who repented
and received GOD's grace."

Dare to believe. Dare to experience.

Matthew 5:3-12
3"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I will fight the good race. How about you?

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen hon! Amen!

You are an amazing daughter of the Lord our God! Keep writing.

~hon~ said...

Thank you. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Keep writing, too, because you are a blessing to many, not only to me.