Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For Mighty Intercessors

This is such a beautiful day for me. I don't know about you but days are always beautiful.

Circumstances may get us sad sometimes but GOD always creates beautiful days.

Anyway, this morning, I went to school with a cold. Beautiful day still.

I've got to ask prayers from you again. This time, I'm counting.

1.) Please continue to pray for the Orprecio family as they are still grieving. Pray for GOD's Comfort and Strength upon the widow. She is very depressed. She doesn't know where to start her life again. Please pray for her and their daughter who is about to graduate from college.

2.) Please pray for another death of a church friend. Her mother just died today from a stroke. She was in coma earlier but went home to our Lord a few hours ago. Their family is a good friend of ours. The bereaved daughter is one of the owners of the school. Please pray for the Angeles family.

3.) Please pray for Kim, my godmother's niece. I couldn't say the specific reasons (victim of abuse) as they are very confidential but please pray for her to be comforted and strengthened by GOD's love and grace at these most difficult moments of her life. She is in a very depressed state. Pray that GOD will win her soul completely.

4.) Please pray for GOD's ministry entrusted to me. My calling is to be a missionary and GOD is so amazing that HE is gradually fulfilling it in my life. I am planning to go to Pampanga on January (if the LORD permits) to share JESUS there. My heart is burdened in that place. I am in awe that GOD is providing my finances. I once dreamed of doing missions when I have the money to do so and now that GOD is faithfully providing, I am very much willing to obey. Please continue to pray for me. I would like to do missions here in my country while I am still here. Before I get married very soon. hehehe!

5.) Please pray for GOD to win lost and poor souls on our "Devotional Walk" postponed on Monday (important reason). My heart is burdened for the society unseen by our government. Please pray for me and for the youths. Pray for our hearts that we may never wander from GOD. And that we may only glorify GOD with this walk. GO FOR GOD!

May this be our stern prayer...

Isaiah 61:1-3
The Year of the LORD's Favor
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of His splendor.

I declare GOD'S VICTORY in all of these. I pray for GOD'S COVERING of the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST upon all of our prayers. In JESUS CHRIST'S name! Amen and Amen.

Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PRAYER REQUESTS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE COMMENTS' PORTION OF THIS POST.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H. (PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS)

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Our prayers will be with the Orprecio, the daughter who lost her mother, and Kim. Such sad circumstances. Our prayers will be with you also for your mission in Jan. That is awesome. Yes, we truly are sisters in Christ. That is my goal is to go on missions once the kids are old enough to take care of themselves.
God Bless you for such a strong heart in God to want to share Jesus with others. I pray your trip will be a success! I'm believing and taking stand with you that many will be saved!

~hon~ said...

Thank you for your prayers. They are very much appreciated. I know you understand very well their situations as you have been there yourself. Well, losing a loved one, that is. Oh doing missions is awesome! It is such a beautiful burden given by GOD. Maybe we can all go to Africa someday. Cody and I, you and hubby. Should be amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your prayers. We need to raise up intercessors in everyone. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY, my beautiful friend! P.U.S.H.