Sunday, December 28, 2008

i will follow HIM

While I was watching a game show about songs (wherein you have to sing the lyrics after the singer sings some of the first few lines), this song was in their list tonight. The game show is entitled "The Singing Bee" hehehe! I also sing with them. Fun. Anyway, I was listening to the lyrics and I was like, "This song is for JESUS." Before, I won't really care at all. But now, I always test the songs I listen to. Not all songs can edify my spirit and soul so I always check the lyrics first. I've heard this song so many times before but I've just noticed it now. And of course I have a blog so I want to post it here. hehehe!



I LOVE HIM and so is this song! I LOVE the classics! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I was even swaying to the tune. hehehe!

I will follow HIM...won't you?

HE IS MY DESTINY!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! LET US NEVER STOP FOLLOWING HIM! LET US NOT GIVE UP THIS RACE OF GOOD FAITH!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I love your insight. I've heard this song many times before as well, but never thought of it in this manner. The words are perfect. I will follow Him!

God Bless you my dear friend.

~hon~ said...

This was sung in "Sister Act" if you've watched it already. GOD BLESS YOU TOO, my dearest friend.