Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

The two days that I follow are Thankful Thursdays and Friday Funnies.

I LOVE giving thanks to GOD. Sometimes, I don't want to stop.

First of all, I want to thank GOD because I'm given another Christmas to spend again with my family. And I'm not even sure if I'll be spending next year with them. Let GOD's Will be done.

Second, I want to thank GOD for winning me back completely. When I was younger, I didn't really focus on my relationship with HIM but everything changed. I have been a witness of HIS faithfulness in my life and still am.

Third, I want to thank GOD for a boyfriend who sticks with me through thick and thin. Now, we'll be able to celebrate another Christmas in our lives wherein we get to emotionally spend it together. The physical celebration will be next year hopefully. And we're both very excited for 2009! A very promising year, I believe!

Fourth, I want to thank GOD for my family who is greater than ever. Everyone is growing in GOD completely.

Fifth, I want to thank my faithful friends who I know personally and here in Blogger. You are all a blessing to me. Thank you for faithfully reading my blog. I really appreciate it very much.

I am very thankful for my life. Never imagined I'd be this joyful.

Before, I always wanted GOD to take my life already because of the pains I've experienced but now, there's a whole new different LIGHT!

I cannot even express in words how thankful I am that GOD is my LIFE now!

How about you? What are you thankful today?

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: