Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Toilet Meditation


Grossy and funny but YES! Can you tell that I am so in love with GOD?

YES...HE follows me even when I am in the toilet. hehehe! Don't you just love to know that you are never alone?

This morning, as I was doing my morning routine (hehehe), an insight came. I refuse to say 'thought' now. I believe that GOD gave us minds for HIS beautiful insights, not just thoughts. That's the use of HIS Wisdom bestowed upon us.

Anyway, I was pondering on GOD's love and grace as I always do. But today, I had a different heavy discernment of some sort.

I was thinking of how GOD became angry in the Old Testament. But then, because of HIS love and grace, HE gave JESUS as a Sacrifice for all.

GOD is hurting each time a human being sins. Not because HE is GOD but because HE is LOVE.

I began to ponder on how many people each day sins. On how many people in this world does not know the Truth that only GOD holds. On how much pain that GOD experiences each time a sinner fails. So I told myself, "GOD, I DO NOT WANT TO BE HURTING YOU SO I WILL GIVE MY ALL TO PLEASE YOU."

How about you? Do you want to add up to GOD's heartaches?

But then, no one is truly faithful. ONLY GOD ALONE IS FAITHFUL.

I still fail at times.

One of my youths, Jerevy, told me a story today about her dreams last night. She thinks it's a bad dream and she thinks she got it because she was unable to pray before she slept. I told her that GOD's faithfulness does not depend on our faithfulness. GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL EVEN IF WE ARE NOT!

The prayer today in the Presidential Prayer Team is beautiful. If you would like to use the prayer, that's fine. Be blessed! Be transformed!

For a passionate desire to walk in God’s love and light to sweep across our nation, resulting in obedience to His commands. And this is love: that we walk in obedience to His commands. As you have heard from the beginning, His command is that you walk in love. —II John 1:6

O Lord God, You are light and there is no darkness anywhere in You. You are love and there is no hatred or evil anywhere in You. I praise and thank You for the security and hope this brings me today. You are victorious over every form of darkness, and I praise You for this, in Jesus Christ!

Holy God, You know the great darkness that lurks in our country, and You see how innocents and wise ones alike are fooled into thinking that darkness is light and wrong is right. I ask for Your truth to be shown in our country today, that together we may desire to walk in Your love, spurning evil and dark ways. Do this, because of Your kindness and love I pray, O holy God, Amen.


Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU! GOD IS THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

You just continue to bless me with your sharing of God's word and insights He bestows upon you. This is so good. I'm going to post a link to this one, as I believe it is something everyone should read.
Thank you for being such a faithful daughter to the Lord our God.
You really put some light into my scattered brain by talking about the pain God suffers. It's a whole new way of looking at it, and is so true.
God Bless You!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That was beautiful. And yes I do some of my best thinking while doing my morning routine lol. God is so GOOD!!!
Hugs.
Kim

~hon~ said...

Thank you, women of GOD!

Tammy ~> It is an honor to have blessed you through my post. I do not want to keep any insight given by GOD all to myself. I don't want to be selfish. And I love writing! hehehe! I am glad GOD used me to enlighten your scattered brain. hehehe! Thank you for being a faithful daughter of our LORD, as well. You're such a wonderful friend.

Kim ~> Thank you. GOD is really so good! Incomparably good. Hugs, my friend!