Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GOD's Promises through Songs

I was thinking of something this morning and then I was suddenly singing this song with GOD's Joy and Promises in my heart. GOD has renewed my mind through this song.

All Day by Hillsong United


Lyrics:
Verse 1:
I don't care what they say about me
It's alright, alright
I don't care they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day

Pre-Chorus
I love YOU, I'll follow YOU
YOU are my, my life
I will read my Bible and pray
I will follow YOU all day

Verse 2:
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' YOU gave it all and I'm following YOU
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going YOUR way

Pre-Chorus

Chorus:
All Day
All Day now
All Day

Verse 1

Pre-Chorus

Chorus

Bridge:
Anyone around can see
Just how good YOU'VE been to me
For all my friends that don't know YOU
I pray that YOU would save them too

Chorus


I BELIEVE IN GOD'S POWER AND FAITHFULNESS! HE WILL NEVER LET ME DOWN!

This is one of my favorite songs when I was younger. It is very powerful in my life and I'm glad I found it again.

All Things are Possible by Hillsong


Lyrics:
Almighty God my Redeemer
My hiding place my safe Refuge, no other name like Jesus
No power can stand against You.

My feet are planted on this Rock
And I will not be shaken
My hope it comes from You alone
My Lord and my Salvation

Your praise is always on my lips
Your Word is living in my heart
And I will praise You with a new song, My soul will bless You Lord

You fill my life with greater joy
Yes I delight myself in You
And I will praise You with a new song, My soul will bless You, Lord

When I am weak, You make me strong
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich for in the power of Your name
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible
All things are possible

I STILL BELIEVE IN GOD! HE IS MY ROCK AND SALVATION! I BELIEVE IN WHAT HE CAN DO TO YOU AND TO ME!

Who are you living for right now? Do you have joy and love in your heart?

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: