Monday, December 8, 2008

Success

Thank you for your prayers. Our youth cell meeting today was very successful. We had so much fun talking. hahaha! It took us 1.5 hours. I am very overwhelmed with the hearts of these youths. Boldness is gradually being bestowed upon them. I've witnessed their growth in GOD from when they've received JESUS CHRIST as their personal LORD and SAVIOR to now that they're all in service for GOD's ministry. Two of them are in the music ministry in their own congregations. Three of them has been burdened with the youths. Younger than them, of course. It is just amazing that I am given the chance to witness their faith. I believe that more youths will be won for CHRIST. GOD is faithfully winning them.

I'm begging for your prayers again. We are gradually spreading GOD's Word at the school. Slowly but surely.

Thank you for everyone. Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for the encouragements. Thank you for the support.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS OUR VICTORY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Will definitely be praying. Thank heavens for people like you and the group going out and leading people to the Lord. For people such as yourself for taking the time and having such a loving caring heart. You are truly an inspiration.

~hon~ said...

I thank GOD for friends like you in my life. Thank you for your prayers. They're very much appreciated. GOD is our Inspiration and Reward.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!

Thank you for your kind words, my sweet friend.