Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Professional


I'm on a roll. hahaha! This is my third post for today. hahaha! Fun.

Ok let's go to the topic right away. hahaha!

I want to be direct this time.

If you do not know, my parents are one of the owners of a school here in our country. I am not boasting though since it's not a big school and this is related to my post. hehehe! I have an instant career because of their institution. I can be a canteen tender, janitress, volunteer teacher or do administrative jobs. I've done all of those except being a janitress. I pick up trash that I see along my way though. hehehe!

So let's get right to it. hahaha! Sorry for tarrying. hehehe!

This morning, so many people in the school are sick. Sick with flu, mumps and my uncle has a boil on his inner thigh. I am not saying it's a trend. That's what others say anyway if there's an unhealthy outbreak here in the Philippines. So my aunt's assistant, Ate Marivic, at the canteen is also sick with fever because she has been taking care of her sick father-in-law, together with her husband.

I was feeling weak myself. I strongly rebuke the enemy's ability to ruin my health. I was thinking of going home to rest this afternoon but when I saw Ate Marivic feeling ill, but she was still working eagerly, I was very encouraged. I was also encouraged by my uncle who kept on working even when he had a hard time walking coz of the boil. He kept on cleaning up the trash cans all over the school every now and then. He kept on sweeping the floors. I was deeply convicted and I know GOD wants me to be professional.

Sometimes you get ill because of overworking and GOD is telling you to take some rest. But for me, I don't need it. hahaha! I pretty much get the right amount of sleep and mental rest everyday. I know GOD was sending me a different message.

DO NOT BE STUBBORN. DO NOT GRIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT. LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE STILL, SMALL VOICE AND OBEY. DISCERN ACCORDING TO GOD'S PERFECT WILL. TAKE CARE OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD --- YOUR BODY!

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Ephesians 4:30
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: