Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Funnies


Friday Funnies is hosted by my friend, Kim of Homesteaders Heart. I was late the last time I did this. Now, I want to be pretty early. hehehe! I missed it last week. So here it goes...

~~~2 Requests~~~

An elderly woman decided to prepare her will and told her preacher she had two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Wal-Mart.

"Wal-Mart?" the preacher exclaimed. "Why Wal-Mart?"

The woman replied, "Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a week."

~~~NEW DIET~~~

Needing to shed a few pounds, my husband and I went on a diet that had specific recipes for each meal of the day. I followed the instructions closely, dividing the finished recipe in half for our individual plates. We felt terrific and thought the diet was wonderful - we never even felt hungry!

But when we realized we were gaining weight, not losing it, I checked the recipes again.

There, in fine print, was: "Serves 6."

*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh

I have an email subscription of these funnies from Crosswalk.

Sorry if it didn't make you laugh. Hope it did because my intention was to make you smile or even better, make you laugh, today.

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh those were great my friend! I'd have laughed louder but everyone is still sleeping lol.
Thanks for sharing and linking up.
Hugs.
Kim

~hon~ said...

Thank you for your kind words. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Those were great! LOL! THanks for sharing!