Friday, December 12, 2008

Prayers Please


Today is just one of the saddest days in my life.

One member of GOD's family just went home to our LORD this early morning. He died from a heart attack.

I've seen him this week at a store. He didn't see me so we never really smiled at each other but he and his family are our churchmates ever since I was little. Our family's friends. They are one of the shareholders of the school.

I know the closeness and the friendship of the married couple. They are best of friends. They were almost always together.

The widow is the registrar of the school. I temporarily replaced her for confidential family reasons.

When she called up my mom this morning, my mom was kind of screaming so I've discerned it then. I just prayed and tried to go back to sleep.

We went to the funeral at their house and it was difficult to see them crying. I tried so hard to hold back the tears. When I held their daughter who is a young friend to me. I've seen her grow. It was really difficult because tears were rolling from her eyes when I held her. I told her that GOD is with them. That was all that I could say because it was so difficult not to cry.

Now, I am asking for your prayers for this family I dearly love. Please pray for financial provision, GOD's comfort and strength upon them. I just ask for you to never stop praying for them and let blessings flow upon them from Heaven. I know they're struggles as a family and I am really hurt that there's nothing I can do much but to pray for them and just give them my presence. The widow and the only child are still in a state of shock. They are in pain. Please put them in your prayer list. The Orprecio family.

Thank you.

James 1:26-27
If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

I got a message from Ate Cathy today:

"When trials are so heavy and your strength is no longer enough to carry them. DON'T GIVE UP! Where your strength ends, the GRACE OF GOD begins!"

Here is a quote from today's "Our Daily Bread"

"Our only hope here below is help from God above."

YOU ARE ALL BLESSED! GOD BLESS YOU MORE ABUNDANTLY!

While you still have every family member or every friend, make the most out of everything. We'll never know when our time will be up.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Of course they will be in our prayers. It is so difficult to lose a loved one, especially if they are young. They are blessed to have you there for them.
Sometimes we may think that we are doing nothing for them, we are at a loss for words, and our hearts break as there is nothing we can do to help.
This is when we need to remind ourselves that God is faithful. He will take care of them. We give them the best gift we can when we pray. For one, prayer in numbers is powerful. For another, God answers our prayers. Because of your prayers, they are not alone. Because you are a daughter of the Lord, they are not alone.

May God be with you in this difficult time. May He lead you and walk with you; give you the words you need, or the motions you need to make.
Just trust in Him, believe in Him, lean on Him, and let Him guide you.
Just being there for people means so much.
Bless you for such a kind loving heart.

~hon~ said...

Thank you so much, Tammy. Your prayers will be very much appreciated. Yes I need GOD all the time. Always be a blessing.