Friday, December 19, 2008

Texts, Texts, Texts

A few texts that will encourage you on your journey in life. Hopefully.

Everyday I text and everyday I get texts, too. Maybe a sign of love in return. Thank you, my friends, for the encouraging text messages you sent me.

"Blessed is he that considers the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble." ~>Psalm 41:1 ~Justine

A very beautiful encouraging revelation for me. Hope it is for you, too.

i pray
for you to
be blessed
with:

Strength
of Samson

Wisdom
of Solomon

Patience
of Job

Faith
of Abraham

Courage
of David

and LOVE
of JESUS! ~Julie Ann

"When we make our relationship with the LORD our top priority, we are setting ourselves for blessings all day everyday! Matthew 6:33" ~Christine

This is a nice encouragement but we should not only serve the LORD because of the blessings but because of the LOVE we have for HIM.

"The strongest tree of the forest is not the one that is protected from storm and hidden from the sun. It's the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds, rains and the scorching sun. Be thankful for life's challenges coz a tested faith is stronger." ~Ate Leigh

I've received this text message for so many times already from different people. I believe there's a reason why. Maybe it is to encourage you. To GOD be the glory!!!

"You need to feel a bit deprived at times.. a bit lonely.. and in a way, incomplete.. coz if you've got everything here on earth, would you still look up to heaven?" ~Jergens

And one amazing testimony...I was going to send a text message to the youth pastor in the orphanage because my youths and I miss the kids there. I tend to forget because of so many things in my mind. Just now, the youth pastor sent me a text saying that the kids in the shelter miss us and asking when we're going back there. Isn't that amazing? Oh well...I'm just like this. I'm amazed with how GOD moves in the simplest, littlest ways. We're going there on Tuesday so please pray for us.

Hope you enjoyed today's text messages. Be blessed!

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU! GOD ALWAYS LOVES YOU! GOD MISSES YOU ALL THE TIME!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you for sharing these. I've linked to you as I really thought the one about making our relationship with the Lord our top priority, I knew I had to share that one. The next one is also very profound. Absolutely love what you do. Keep em coming!!!!

Love you hon, have a great weekend!
God Bless You Always
P.U.S.H.

~hon~ said...

Yes they're nice messages. Good insights they have. And I LOVE sharing them.

Thank you. I get to spend the weekends first. hehehe! GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! P.U.S.H.