Monday, December 8, 2008

Live Your Life to the Fullest

If you are a Filipino living in the Philippines, you would know what I'll be tackling. Since most of bloggers are from the US, I'll gladly take you into complete details.

There's a news (widely spread here) about a young actor named Marky Cielo who just died at the age of 20. He was a Starstruck Grand Winner. Starstruck is one of the reality contests for young people. They haven't found out what the cause of his death is yet. Some say he died young and that he still has too many dreams to accomplish. Some say he died because of illness. Some say because of a nightmare.



I'd say, no one is too young or too old to die. GOD knows the time. GOD has a purpose for everything. GOD knows the life span of each one of us. HE already knows us even before HE formed us in the womb of our mothers.

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..."

I believe that this actor's death has a purpose not only to the people close to him but also to other people at the other side of the world. How? Well, first of all, because of news. There are Filipinos all over the world. This news will reach those Filipinos. I believe so.

The only thing that came to my mind is that GOD has the perfect purpose for this. HE made me realize that at our youngest age, while we're still alive, let us all live our lives to the fullest. Live our lives for GOD. Marky's mom said that he was trying to be a good son and a good person before he died. I believe that this incident has given others an impact. An impact of realization that we'll never know when we will die physically.

While we're still here, let us strive to do GOD's Will. Our good deeds can never save us. Only faith in what JESUS did on that Cross can save us.

While you're still alive, I want to tell you that GOD loves you and that HE desires to have a relationship with you, now til eternity. You don't have to see to believe. You just need to have faith. As what they say, "the best things in life are unseen." If you need proof, read the Bible. It will never hurt to believe that there is eternal life. What do you have to lose?

I never lost anything. In fact, I gained more. I gained joy, peace and love. I gained what I believe are GOD's Promises for me and for you. What do you wish to gain?

GOD knows everything. While you are still living, how do you want to live your life?

Use your freedom to choose wisely.

GOD IS THINKING OF YOU RIGHT NOW! How great is that, huh?!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you sweet woman for making a difference in our lives. Thank you for following God's word and sharing and reminding us. May you always be abundantly blessed by the Lord our God.

~hon~ said...

Awww...thank you for the sweet, encouraging words. Just like Peter said and I will say as well, "Where shall I go? JESUS has the words of eternal life."

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.