Saturday, December 20, 2008

Giving You Something to Ponder About

Matthew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 18:9
And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

Mark 9:47
And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Don't be too literal. Examine every aspect of your life. Every person, every thing.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU ALWAYS! PRAY FOR GOD'S WISDOM UPON YOU! DISCERN ACCORDING TO GOD'S WILL!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!


1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Good one. The first time I read this about plucking out the eye, I thought, "my gosh, we should all or most all of us be blind." :) I took it literally at first. I put a chill in me.
But now I hve a better understanding. Those are good scriputres to keep in mind.