Monday, December 15, 2008

Define OVERFLOW

Overflow - to have a boundless supply; be superabundant; to be filled beyond capacity; an excess; continuous progression

There you go. I defined it for you. hahaha! I will define it with my life though. If there are trials in my life that never cease to come (but I LOVE having), there are OVERFLOW of blessings.

Count your blessings, as they say. I'll do it now.

1.) First, I haven't blogged about this yet but since GOD knows our needs in the house, HE provided. How? My mom was asked to be the speaker of two retreats (4th year HS and grade 6 students). The speakers do not get paid like any other speaker but they are given "love gifts" as what we call it. The teachers-in-charge already asked my mom what she wanted and she said she wants a rice cooker and a cooking pan. We were given a beautiful rice cooker and 1 non-stick pan and an ordinary pan. GOD IS AN ENDLESS PROVIDER!

Psalm 65:9
You care for the land and water it;
You enrich it abundantly.
The streams of God are filled with water
to provide the people with grain,
for so You have ordained it.

1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

2.) Every relationship has its own trials. Cody and I are never exempted. Amazingly, this complication we had this week gave me an opportunity to be closer to his mom (my mother-in-law hehehe). I felt a certain bond with her. She is very nice and gracious about informing me with some confidential things. I am very glad that she trusts me with her son. Cody is very excited and very happy that his mom and I are going along well. GOD IS GOOD! I LOVE to have a new pair of parents! hehehe!

Mark 10:18
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does He withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 73:1
Surely God is good to Israel,
to those who are pure in heart.

3.) GOD is good with my jobs. I am certainly leveling up, with GOD's help, in my career. This week I have added a new treat to sell (graham balls) and it is such a hit to children. I also enjoy doing GOD's ministry with kids through selling and gradually the kids are loving me around. In fact, when my parents are not around, they watch me eat my lunch. hahaha! The new treat is successful and added up to my earnings (double portion). Selling like hotcakes. I am always paid in time unlike for the employers at the school. I can work and at the same time chat with my Cody. I am given this wonderful opportunity while my fiance and I are still away from each other. And a faithful fiance adds up to the blessings. Oh and I also got my share from the Christmas carols today and that gave me the chance to help others. GOD GIVES YOU DOUBLE PORTION OF FINANCIAL BLESSINGS THAT YOU MAY GIVE SOME TO OTHERS WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

Isaiah 61:7
Instead of their shame
My people will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
they will rejoice in their inheritance;
and so they will inherit a double portion in their land,
and everlasting joy will be theirs.

Hebrews 13:16
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

4.) I am very thankful for your beautiful prayers. Faithful friends are one of my treasures in life. This Saturday, our "Devotional Walk" needs financial support so I'm so overwhelmed that I got paid this week unexpectedly. I want to testify that I have been very faithful with my tithes and truly GOD IS A PROMISE KEEPER!

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test Me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Romans 11:22
Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

5.) I have been sick with flu (colds and coughs) lately. Inspite of this, I still get compliments from others that my body has been looking better, that I am not losing but instead, GAINING weight. Which is a good thing for me. I don't want to be skin and bones, you know. HE disciplines and allows some things to happen but GOD IS STILL FAITHFUL!

Deutoronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commands.

Deutoronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is He.

Psalm 57:3
He sends from heaven and saves me,
rebuking those who hotly pursue me;
Selah
God sends His love and His faithfulness.

Psalm 86:15
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

My trials are given to me for a certain purpose. I will not complain because I know the Reward in the end. GOD is my Reward!

Romans 8:18
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

With or without blessings, I will only worship GOD!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS GOOD AND FAITHFUL! GOD PROVIDES ALWAYS! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: