Thursday, December 18, 2008

GOD's Victory upon a humble child


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Let the world rejoice with ELISHA RANDEE VARGAS! She won FIRST PLACE again in the EDITORIAL WRITING at the REGIONAL SCHOOLS PRESS CONFERENCE. She's now moving onto the NATIONAL SCHOOLS PRESS CONFERENCE.

Elisha is just one of the most humble child I've met. GOD's favor is so great upon her. A very beautiful soul, I must say.

CONGRATULATIONS, MY DEAREST FRIEND! I LOVE YOU! MORE OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE!

When my mom texted me about it, I called up Elisha right away. I told her that she's so amazing. She, then, told me that GOD is amazing. She's just so blessed. She is a good role model for the youths. She has also started a children's cell group at the school. I pray that she'll be successful on that one, too.

GOD IS SO GOOD AND FAITHFUL!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

5 comments:

Chris said...

I love hearing that kids are writing. I wish I would have started a lot younger.

~hon~ said...

True. You gave me an idea. I will ask permission from her to maybe post one of her writings here sometime next week. Editorial writing is very challenging and difficult so I am so happy for her. She has a heart for poor people. A very humble child. Appreciative.

Well, you can still catch up and write more now.

Chris said...

That would be very cool. Let me know what day and I will make it the featured post of the day.

~hon~ said...

Oh I didn't wait for next week anymore. I posted one of her compositions just now.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a blessing! I love hearing about children being so into the Lord and connected to Him. You see so many slip by the wayside.

Father God, continue to pour your blessings upon Elisha. Help her to lead more youths to you. You are a faithful Father like no other. Thank you Father for all the great works you do with all! Amen.

Thanks for sharing. What an amazing piece. Makes my heart soar!