Saturday, December 13, 2008

JESUS or Santa?

I have a pet peeve about the Santa topic and I wanted to make a post about it. I have respect for Mr. Nicholas. I never cease to recognize his heart for people. I have nothing against him.

BUT I have more respect for JESUS and I believe that GOD doesn't need an earthly representation or someone we could idolize while we're still on earth. JESUS is the FOCUS this CHRISTmas not anyone else. It is HIS birthday, anyway. Is this OCD or pet peeve? hehehe!

If you'd like to be blessed today, go check out on Tammy's new post ~> JESUS or Santa?

Tammy, thank you for sharing this revelation to us. You are a blessing to everyone. Thank you for making a difference and the courage of making this post.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! FOCUS ON JESUS NOW AND FOREVER!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you. You are so sweet. I'll do anything to argue Jesus' side. He's been pushed aside and forgotten by too many. A reminder doesn't hurt anyone.
May God pour blessings down on you for your faithfulness, honesty, loving heart, kindness, and thoughtfulness.

~hon~ said...

A reminder convicts and rebukes in a good way. Hopefully.

I really love that post!

Thank you for the blessings you declared upon me. Very much appreciated.

More blessings upon you, too...ABUNDANTLY!