Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Faithful Friends

Since my sisters are away and I'm in good health now, I can be in front of my computer til they come back. hahaha!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my faithful friends who never cease to comment on my blog. You know how much I struggle these days on posting and commenting so I thank you for your faithful comments even if I do not comment back or even comment on your blogs.

You have no idea how much it means to me. A real friendship is truly from GOD.

Tammy, thank you so much for the many comments you leave on my blogposts even if I do not comment on all of yours. Such a struggle since one of my sisters keeps on kicking me out of my computer. hahaha! Chris, Ms. Anonymous of SMILE, Linda, Jennifer, Marsha, Michele and Leslie...thank you so much! If I left anyone out, sorry. Please just inform me. hehehe!

Thank you for my dearest boyfriend who understands me the most inspite of my busy days.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOULS! YOU ARE ALL LOVED BY ME!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Michele Williams said...

You're so sweet! Bless you!

~hon~ said...

Thank you. It's all GOD! GOD BLESS YOU, too, my dear friend!