Thursday, December 25, 2008

To All My Dear Friends


Since we will have an advance Christmas Eve here, I want to wish everyone a very BLESSED AND ABUNDANT CHRISTMAS!!!

For all my USA faithful readers, I am ahead of you so do you want to know your future? hehehe! just kidding!


FLOWERS FOR YOU, MY FAITHFUL FRIENDS!

JESUS CHRIST is our GIFT this CHRISTMAS that's why CHRISTMAS won't be CHRISTMAS without CHRIST in it.


Click on the photo for a beautiful song about JESUS, the STAR of Bethlehem!!!

My family and I wake up during CHRISTMAS Eve and eat all the yummy food that my mom makes but this time it's different as we all prepared our designated courses of food.

Please don't stop praying for the families and little children here in the Philippines. Also, thank you for all your prayers for me. I am doing better now (but still staying off my computer hehehe). No more fever. I've had much rest that I needed. Had to catch up with the eating though (and gotta do half of the cooking). No problem with that. hehehe! Thank you again. It's good to have my sisters around. They bring laughter in the house. It's good to have sisters - girl talks and funny jokes! Parents who love us unconditionally. A fiance who is faithful to me. A GOD who never fails to give me everything I need physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually. What more can I ask for? Oh and I also have dear friends who stick with me through thick and thin. Thank you everyone. You are all a part of my CHRISTMAS!

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH THE LOVE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL LORD, MY DEAR FRIENDS!



JESUS CHRIST died for you and me...if not for our SAVIOR - JESUS CHRIST, we are nothing! Apart from GOD, we are nothing!

One of my rhema Scripture verses...

John 15:1-17

The Vine and the Branches

1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17This is my command: Love each other.

HAVE A MERRY, PRECIOUS, BLESSED, LOVING, ABUNDANT, AND CHRIST-FUL CHRISTMAS!!!

GOD LOVES YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you! This was absolutely beautiful. Love the scripture you used. It has so much meaning. I love that He prunes us.

That is great that you have your sisters there with you. I missed being with the whole family, but thankful we had our daughter and her family with us.

What a beautiful kind hearted person you are. May God continue to pour His blessings upon you.

God Bless Always, and Always P.U.S.H.