Sunday, December 28, 2008

What To Do Until Love Finds You


So what do you think you should do?

This is especially posted for all the singles out there.

This is a book written by Michelle McKinney Hammond. I'd like to give you a sneak preview as to what you can learn from this book. I've read this and totally learned a lot and even found so many confirmations of everything I chose to do before finally having my soulmate.

For Christians, GOD IS OUR FIRST LOVE. That's a given. Or is HE for you?

I don't know about you but HE is for me. HE has to be for you, too. Yesterday, Today and Forever.

I even had a dealing with GOD about this. I told HIM that whether HE gives me a partner or not, I will still serve HIM but HE is good and faithful. HE gave me someone whom HE has molded in HIS hands and who has grown in HIS wonderful love.

I am the kind of girl who was continuously hurt by boys when I started trying to love someone at the very young age of 16. Since then, I was never afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. I was never afraid to experience so many things especially pain until LOVE finds me. GOD IS LOVE. HE found me at my weakest but at the same time, my strongest. GOD's Perfect Timing. Until now, I am never afraid to experience pain because in pain, I love unconditionally.

Anyway, here is what the book can contribute to your soul...

Have you acquired the character traits, attributes, and skills he'll be attracted to? Respected relationship coach Michelle McKinney Hammond shares important insights and practical tips that will help you become the woman you were created to be and prepare you for the special man who is sure to come your way when you're ready. You'll discover secrets to external and internal beauty and straightforward advice on how to...
  • find, develop, and maintain a loving relationship
  • recognize and evaluate potential trouble areas
  • know if he's "the one"
  • wait joyfully for GOD's timing
Sharing her own struggles and triumphs, Michelle provides an honest, refreshing take on love and single life that will encourage you and make this time of waiting productive, joyful, and exciting.

Okay I copied this from the back cover of the book. hehehe!

If you want a glimpse of the inside, here's are some sneakies (yes a new word hahaha)...

Now ask yourself a question. On any issue you find important enough to present to the man in your life, do you stop to think if it's a selfish request on your part? Is it something that GOD would be concerned about in the light of kingdom business? It's simple enough to figure out. Is your situation addressed in Scripture? Is that Scripture being violated? If it is, then kingdom business is being affected, and you can trust GOD to intervene.

Do you wait for GOD to act on your behalf? Timing is everything...


The Word of GOD says that Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. He comes to steal the promises and blessings of GOD from your life. He is determined to kill your faith and joy...


Okay now, these paragraphs are all found in different pages. hehehe!

Since I wanted to tackle about love, of course I had to read in 1 Corinthians 13. Since I have a devotional Bible, I want to share some sneakies from my Bible. hehehe!

...In GOD's book, love is one-hit wonderful. If you're going to be known for anything, let it be love. Your lifelong goal should be to embody the diverse characteristics of love found in 1 Corinthians 13.

...But Paul used the Greek word agape to describe love that is divine; this type of love originates with GOD. It is eternal; it never fails...


Here's a challenge for you: Live today seeking the greatest of all attributes. Try to express the heart of Biblical love in all that you say and do. Let today be your love song, your one-hit wonderful to everyone you encounter.


"Love is...the gift of oneself."
~Jean Anouilh


1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The deepest wounds you get is from love but it is where you find the sweetest happiness.

Love and be loved.

It is not wrong to have an "eros" kind of love. It is how you handle it and wait for GOD's Perfect Timing. It is how you surrender it to GOD.

If you are afraid of hurting, then you are afraid of loving. It is in hurting that you love the most. Didn't GOD experience hurt just to prove HIS Love for us? And HE still gets hurt whenever we sin.

I make quick posts from now on. hahaha! I'll be catching up by next week. This week is rest and family time.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH LOVE!

No comments: