Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friendly Revelations

I didn't have any "sticker" revelation today so I just decided to collect random Scripture verses from friends.

I sent a text message telling them to open their Bibles, close their eyes, point at a verse (still eyes closed), open their eyes and send the verse to me. I got 6 friends who participated and I appreciate the time and effort that they did for me.

And I needed lots of revelations tonight.

Psalm 118:18
The LORD has chastened me severely,
but He has not given me over to death.
~Jerevy

Proverbs 20:10
Differing weights and differing measures—
the LORD detests them both.
~Jergens

Psalm 48:1
Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise,
in the city of our God, His holy mountain.
~Weene

2 Kings 17:5
The king of Assyria invaded the entire land, marched against Samaria and laid siege to it for three years.
~Justine

Ezekiel 19:13
Now it is planted in the desert,
in a dry and thirsty land.
~Julie Ann

Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
~Ate Leigh

This is arranged in order of time sent. To be fair. hehehe!

Hope you've been blessed by these Scripture verses. If you have any revelations from those, I'm glad. If you want to join in the fun, go ahead, comment away! Be blessed. GOD is speaking to you through HIS Word.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

I got 6 friends do this altogether (kind of) in 2 hours. Fun to think about.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi, I just came over from Omah's. I like your blog!

~hon~ said...

Oh yeah I've been seeing your comments there. Thank you.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I missed this request. :( But I done as you said, and this is what came up:

"Why am I so depressed?
Why this turmoil within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will still praise Him,
my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:5

Put your hope in God. How true this is. The rest that you received are very good. Thanks for sharing. This is a great idea.