Saturday, December 6, 2008

To my knees

After I watched a tv drama show, GOD suddenly drove me to my knees and touched my ever-sleeping heart. Here is what HE revealed to me...

We are not worthy of GOD's love, but HE is worthy of ours.

Also, HE used one of my email devotionals.

Answers for Each Day by Janet Conley

How to Stay Connected

Yesterday we discovered the second key to effective prayer is to stay connected to God. The critical question is: How do we do that?

While there are many things we can do, I want to focus on two things. First of all, if you want to have a close relationship with God, it is important to realize just how much He desires to have a close relationship with you.

This is an amazing truth when you stop to think about it. He is Almighty God, and yet He wants to have a close relationship with you.

Romans 5:11 in the New Living Translation says, Now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.

Through Jesus, God made us to be His friends! So connecting with God starts with remembering He desires to be your closest friend.

Second, you need to practice His presence. Right now God is with you. He is everywhere you go. He is at your job; He is at your home; He is with you wherever you might be, even in the hardest time of your life.

The last part of Hebrews 13:5 says, For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

There was a monk in the seventeenth century named Brother Lawrence who wrote a book called The Practice of the Presence of God. In the monastery there were chimes that rang every hour, and Brother Lawrence would use that as a reminder to connect with God.

If you have a PDA or a wristwatch or a cell phone, you might consider setting it to go off throughout the day to remind you that God is with you. Each time it goes off, spend a few moments communing with Him. Practice His presence. That will help you stay connected to God.

Before all of these, my young friend, Jergens sent me a quote someone shared with her.

"Your attendance is just a brass, but your worship is a solid gold. GOD cares more about your heart that is willing to worship than your presence."

I have been off track lately and I was waiting for GOD to restore me. HE did. GOD works in so many ways. Real revolution begins deep within. Deliverance, inner healing and revival come from GOD alone. No one will ever know the content of my heart but GOD. GOD is the only Judge of my spirit and the Lover of my soul.

I am renewed! I feel strong because of GOD's strength bestowed upon me. Only GOD deserves the utmost praise and endless worship!

If you are in deep pain right now and you feel empty or lost, I am begging you to listen to this song (one of my life songs)...



Lyrics:
I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At Your word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how You found me
In that very same place
All my failing surely would have drowned me
But You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life?

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life

And I remember how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your Beloved for me
Still You made a way!

You are my freedom
Jesus You’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life

Who's in your life right now? Search your heart. Listen to what it's saying.

GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART, MY DEAR FRIEND! GOD LOVES YOU! GOD DESIRES YOU!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS BLOG BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW! OVERFLOW! OVERFLOW!

No comments: