Saturday, December 27, 2008

Text Quotes for Friends

I better catch up with my posts. My sisters have been busy with my computer lately. I just give it to them because I can always have my computer with me, anyway.

So here are text messages from some of my friends. I'd like to share and dedicate them to all of my friends, as well.

I thank GOD I'm rich! Not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got the most precious gift... A nice person that's you... (some text missing) hehehe! ~Nonie

Let the blessings of GOD flow into your life like springs of Living Water or Rivers that never run dry. GOD cares for you. Today, Tomorrow and Forever! ~Johnmark

May your blessings come a thousand fold; may the love in your heart never get old; and may find treasures worthier than gold! GOD be with you and your family! ~Ms. Michelle

Before you sleep, just gently lay every troubled thought away; Drop your burden and your care in the quiet arms of PRAYER. ~Ms. Christine

Each
of us
has
problems
but it
doesn't
mean that
we
have to
keep it
alone
kaya nga (that's why)
GOD
created
'LOVE'
para (so) when
the time
comes
na
natumba
ka na (that you fell)..
here's
my
hands,
itatayo kita (I'll stand/raise you up).
~Ate Lenlen

Share life, my dear friends. Share a life full of love and encouragement.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD LOVES YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: