Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sticker for the Day

Image © Hallmark Cards

So I should be called 'sticker lady' now? hehehe!

Well, I don't want my blog to be too boring for my faithful readers so I wanted something new to add and that's my revelations for everyday through stickers I see everywhere I go. You may also adopt this idea. It's not a problem for me.

I did not know what I would be seeing today but I am truly anticipating for every revelation. As I was in the jeepney, I was searching for a sticker everywhere the jeepney went. I failed so I just stopped looking but instead trusted GOD's faithfulness today. When I rode another jeepney, I chose to sit beside the driver (very unusual). As I was seated, when I looked at a tricycle where my eyes focused on looking, there was my sticker waiting for my stare. Now you want to know what it said? I won't tell you. hahaha! JUST KIDDING!

The sticker is situated at the back of the tricycle and it said,

"Don't get close to me, GET CLOSE TO GOD."

I don't think I need to explain. hehehe! Hope you'll ponder on this and GOD will reveal more revelations and wise insights to you. Just listen and heed. My mom has a thing about 'listen' and 'heed' and I must say she explains it well. We hear, listen then heed. That's the complete process. We don't just stop the process. We don't stop at 'hearing' or at 'listening' because we should 'HEED' as well.

Psalm 107:43
Whoever is wise, let him heed these things
and consider the great love of the LORD.

Oh how great is the faithfulness of our FATHER IN HEAVEN! Incomparable joy and peace upon all of you. Be blessed and be happy.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, THINKING OF YOU AND LOVING YOU EVERY STEP OF YOUR WAY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Peace be with you always †††

No comments: