Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You are a Beautiful Woman of GOD

I would not really be bothered if anyone would think I'm senseless. I cannot please everybody.

With this truth, I am very humbled to be surrounded by beautiful women of GOD in this blog world. Upon this thought that beholds me, I would like to give an award to the beautiful women out there. Women of GOD.

I do not know who thinks I am a woman of GOD but I'd like you to know that for me, you are a beautiful woman of our Beautiful GOD.

This award does not have rules. hehehe! The only rule is to pass it to other beautiful women of GOD you know. Either in the blog world or your real world. hehehe! ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE, YOU DESERVE IT!

Isaiah 62:5
"...Then GOD will rejoice over you as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride."

1.) To my MOM
2.) My sister Hazel - GLORY TO THY MAJESTY
3.) My ninang Aleja - Yesterday, Today and Forever
4.) Tammy - Omah's Helping Hands
5.) Leslie - The Rhythm of Your Heart
6.) Ate Leigh - THE PERFECT WALK
7.) Emily - By God's Grace...
8.) Lisa - A Journey Westward from Tartary
9.) Saii - My True Journey
10.) Schmendel - It's Just Diary-A
11.) Kim - Homesteader's Heart
12.) Karen - Loved and Engraved
13.) TBOO - NOT PERFECT - ONLY FORGIVEN
14.) Grace - We live to tell God's "Amazing Grace"
15.) Meili - Life Worth Remembering
16.) Beth - C. Beth Blog.
17.) Sherry - Lamp Unto My Feet
18.) sherri - Matter of Fact
19.) Heather - Simply Heather
20.) Deborah - Boutcrazy
21.) Angie - Bring The Rain
22.) Janice - Butterfly Gardener
23.) Julie - Contentment Corner
24.) Jenn - Crayons in my briefcase
25.) Melody - Gift from God
26.) Jeanne - Inspiring Ideas
27.) Kelly - Kelly Ann
28.) Ashley - Living for Jesus
29.) Michele - Michele's Morsels Beelieve
30.) Linda - Mocha with Linda
31.) Marsha - Marsha's Musings
32.) Amy - Signs, Miracles, and Wonders
33.) Mammanett - Thacker Time!
34.) Karen - the art of heart
35.) inevitable - the contents of my glove compartment
36.) Tracy - Thirsty for Him
37.) pticester - This, That and the Other

TO OUR DEAR FATHER...



...WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU!!!

When someone opens the book of your life, is it all about GOD?

An idea dawned on me. I have thought of making a simple bookmark of this image and give it out to the beautiful women of GOD I know. They deserve the recognition. Just sharing out an idea. You might want to go out of your way to recognize every woman you know - your mom, your aunt, your bestfriend, your pastor's wife, your churchmates, your co-workers, or just any girl/woman you would meet along the way (the unlovable or unnoticed), or even someone who has done awful things to you. Encourage someone today. Make that difference. OUR GOD IS A BEAUTIFUL GOD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ONLY BELIEVE!

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

18 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh you are so incredibly sweet my friend. Consider this passed back at you and I accept it with great pleasure.
Hugs to you today!!!
Kim

Unknown said...

hi there. thanks for dropping by. I am gladly accepting the award. God bless! :)

Mocha with Linda said...

Oh, my. Thank you so much although I certainly feel way inadequate for this designation! What a sweet blessing!

Mocha with Linda said...

That's weird. . . my comment completely disappeared without saying the password was off or anything! LOL

Thank you so, so, much, although I certainly feel inadequate and undeserving of such a designation. What a sweet blessing!

Heather said...

What a blessing, for all of us; and of course, you too, ARE a Beautiful Woman of God!

♥ Heather

Yasemin said...

I'm crying. This means a lot to me sweet sister in Christ. Love you so much!

Yasemin said...

I am crying. This is such a nice gesture. I love you so much sweet sister in Christ!

^_^ said...

Awww, thanks!! I'm striving to be more and more like Christ (and boy is it a challenge sometimes!)

Thanks a bunch for the recognition! You have been quite the Godly influence in my blog/real life ever since I (virtually) met you!

Continue to encourage your brothers and sisters in Christ, as we continue to truly appreciate your kindness, love, and genuineness. :))) << Really big smile!

Marsha said...

What an incredibly beautiful award! Thank you so much!

Chris said...

My wife is one of the ones you gave the award to. I bet you can't guess who!

Anonymous said...

I am humbled by the award. Thank you.Praise God for a wonderful, beautiful friend like you for reminding us how beautiful we are, simply because we are daughters of a beautiful and awesome Daddy God.

Love you dearly.

God bless you. Keep on P.U.S.H.ing :)

Mammanett said...

Thanks! You are a beautiful woman of God & you share the message so well - thanks for reading my blog and for sharing yours!

Saii said...

thank you very much!!!

:)


I love it!

:)

ur one too!

u really bless my life
:)

Leah said...

I am flattered but that's the way we should be as Christians, right? Thank you sweetie! You are beautiful too like I always tell you and that comes from my heart. I love you.

Grace said...

Thank you for this tag, hon. This is the most beautiful tag that I had ever got from blogging. And I am glad that there is no rules, he-he-he.
Stay sweet, hon. :)

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

YOU are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I finally figured it out. *8blushing Thank you hon. You too are a beautiful woman of God. I love you dearly my sweet sweet friend. This comes back to you as well.
God Bless you dear sister in Christ.
Tammy

Michele Williams said...

Thank you so much for sharing this sweet Beautiful Woman of God Award.. Right back at you sweet sister! A bookmark would be beautiful... I wonder how that can be done... great thought...