Saturday, January 31, 2009

Highly Favored

As what I always say, no one is faithful. Only GOD is.

Deutoronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is He.


2 Timothy 2:13
if we are faithless,
He will remain faithful,
for He cannot disown himself.


Even the most loyal disciple of GOD fails. Knowing that our GOD deserves our faithfulness, there are times that we fail HIM.

I am one of those humbled by GOD's faithfulness that even in my failings, HIS Special Favors HE continuously bestows upon me.

Well, I've got an update on the hotel. hehehe! If you have read my older post about this, you would know what I'm talking about. There is an upgrade. hehehe! Elisha informed me the other day that the hotel accommodations will be now included in our registration fees so that will lessen the expenses of our school which is a good thing because I know the struggles of the school administrators. I asked one of the regional directors of the Division office. The woman who is fond of me. hehehe! Well, I asked her which hotel. I was amazed because I have seen the hotel online while I was researching before then seeing it again tonight is just surprising. I didn't consider that hotel before because it was expensive. Now, I know that GOD will provide the best for HIS children. If I do not deserve it, at least Elisha does. hehehe!

Second testimony, I paid for my internet today knowing that my money (salary) won't be enough and that I still have to pay cellphone bills. I was truly amazed when I went to the wireless center. It only required me to pay half of what I knew I was going to pay. I still paid in advance though. I offered to treat my parents to whatever they want. My mom sent me a text saying that I could just buy them some bread. Earlier, while we were watching tv, my mom informed me that we're going to a baptism tomorrow of my cousin's child in a famous restaurant here known for its delicious food. What can I say? GOD provides the best. If not for me, at least for my parents. They deserve it!

Third testimony, I was thinking earlier before I left the house how I wanted a donut. When I was at the mall, I ate by myself in a fastfood restaurant. The cashier boy was tired I guess. We weren't able to understand each other so I just got a large Coke instead of iced tea. Well, I forgot to tell him because he seemed pre-occupied that he even forgot to give my burger. hahaha! I found myself comfortable being alone like that. Solitude not loneliness. In our busy lives, we could always use some solitude. Solitude with GOD. Anyway, just now, I found out that I have a donut in the refrigerator and some iced tea. Isn't that neat? hehehe! My favorite donut and my favorite drink - iced tea! Yay! MY FATHER IN HEAVEN IS REALLY MY HEAVENLY DADDY!

I can see myself as low as I can but then GOD is faithful. I am confident enough to say that I am highly favored. It is not pride but looking at it the way GOD sees me. GOD sees me as a talented, skillful, beautiful, anointed, blessed and highly favored lady. However my FATHER sees me, that's how I am going to view myself! It is the confidence in HIM that I am holding in my heart! GOD DESERVES OUR FAITHFULNESS! IT IS ALL GOD! APART FROM HIM, I AM NOTHING!

Luke 1:28
The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

Scripture for Today:

Luke 17:19 (KJV)

And He said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.


ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: