Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;..."

Psalm 139:1-18; 23-24
1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to [b] me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake,
I am still with you.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

One of the most beautiful verses in the Bible. Our GOD is a beautiful GOD. And I am so thankful that our beautiful GOD has gifted me a partner who is beautiful and made in HIS own image. Face to face with GOD (Coramdeo).

Cody always say that our birthdays is just another day. All days are beautiful that should all be celebrated similarly but in the most special ways possible. I may think the same but somehow for me, a birthday is when GOD has chosen to give you the gift of life and the gift of seeing the beautiful world HE has created for us.

Now, I would like to take this opportunity to thank and praise GOD for giving Cody a chance to live and to be my partner for life. I would like to recognize a man of integrity, values (all aspects), deep convictions and last but the best, a man of GOD.

My Cody, HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY!!! Becoming an age older is a celebration of life. A celebration of partnership and fellowship. A celebration of GOD's gift. I am sorry for my shortcomings. Please forgive me. Thank you for everything that you have done for me and given to me wholeheartedly. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY FOREVER CODY!

The article for January 18, 2009 in "Our Daily Bread" is very much for you. For you to read it, just click here ~> HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY HONEY

Maybe you're wondering why I posted it at 3pm here. Well, because it turns 12am there in the US when it turns 3pm here in the Philippines.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY CODY!!! May you bountifully receive all the desires and prayers of your heart according to GOD's Perfect Will. May GOD continue to be glorified in your life. More of GOD in your life every second of everyday.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

P.S. If you would like to make his birthday more special, please just greet him through comments on this post. Thank you, my dear friend.

No comments: