Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How i LOVE the word "OVERFLOW"

I just typed in the word OVERFLOW in Google.

This is one of what showed up. I clicked it.



Lyrics:

here i bring my stains and crown
gentle river wash me now
Your love is deeper than i know
Your waves higher than i can go
lead me in Your holiness
i will follow, i confess
glory is the song i sing
Your life is living me

*chorus:
where would i be, without You, without You
where would i be without You

i will bow before the cross
cherish my redeemer's cost
there is nothing i can do
than only stand amazed by You
immersing You with everyday
wrapped up in Your arms of grace
nothing more, You're all i need
Your life is living me

*chorus

bridge:
like a waterfall, You fill my heart and overflow
like a candle flame, You light my way and lead me as i go [2x]

*where would i be, without You, without You
spirit over, let me overflow [4x]
let me overflow [4x]

I like Chris Tomlin. The song is full of GOD's anointing.

What can you give GOD today? Is it your dollar? Or your talents? Or maybe your skills? What about your life?

Once you have given GOD your life completely without a doubt, GOD will surely bless you financially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

We are never after the blessings but what can we do? Our GOD is a GOD of rewards!

Okay here's an illustration...when you put a glass on a basin and slowly fill the glass with water coming from the faucet, the water will overflow from the glass to the basin. As long as it overflows, the faucet will not stop pouring. Why? Because the glass is willing to receive more.

Just like us, GOD is our Faucet. GOD pours out blessings upon blessings (all aspects especially spiritually) when you start to give HIM yourself completely. And when we (HIS glasses) overflow to others, HE will not stop pouring more. When you continue to overflow, GOD will never stop. Why? Because of your willing heart to serve HIM wholeheartedly.

GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART, MY FRIEND!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: