Saturday, January 10, 2009

Presidential Prayer Team First Online Prayer Rally for 2009


“Larger Than Yourself…”
Join us for the Inauguration Eve Online Prayer Rally
January 18-19

Dear -----,
Get ready to join me and thousands of others in a movement much larger than yourself…and touch the very heart of God for President Elect Barack Obama and the new presidential administration - for His will to be accomplished on Inauguration Day and beyond…

“I was moved to tears as I felt part of a movement much larger than myself that seeks God’s hand on our nation.”
- previous PPT Online Prayer Rally participant

“I felt the power of the Holy Spirit moving right here in my office, and I felt directly connected with those other intercessors praying all across the country.”
- previous PPT Online Prayer Rally participant

“I experience a great unity of God’s people as an army…How wonderful is it to pray in unity with others.”
Ed & Bernie, PPT prayer partners

Those three comments are testimonies from actual participants in previous Presidential Prayer Team Online Prayer Rallies!

And now, you can experience the incredible reality and impact that comes from continuous, unified prayer - during the final hours before Inauguration Day!

Join The Presidential Prayer Team for the Inauguration Eve Online Prayer Rally Sunday, January 18-Monday, January 19. You can choose to pray when you want, for how long you want - day or night, 15 minutes to an hour. I’ll join you for a guided prayer, and we’ll include all kinds of other interactive tools to enhance your prayer experience.

Make plans today to be part of our Inauguration Eve Online Prayer Rally Sunday, January 18-Monday, January 19. I’ll meet you there!

John Lind
President/CEO

This is an email I received the other day from PPT. I still asked for permission from their management to post this so it took some time.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Hi hon,
I've been a member of the Presidential Prayer Team for a few years now. I think it's a great program. Thanks for reminding of this.