Saturday, January 24, 2009

Small Things

I have been wondering lately about my cell group at school. If I have been falling short that's why I have a few members. Other churches have so many youth members in a cell group. Our youth pastor informed me that the other cell group is flooding with members. I was beginning to wonder if I am not being a blessing to my cell.

GOD answered me through this...

"OUR DAILY BREAD"

Also, GOD has impressed upon me changes that I need to do. The familiar that I need to grow out of. If we desire changes around us, changes must start within us. We are never the ones who save people. GOD does that. But GOD can save people through us. If our heart's desire is for winning souls, then changes must be seen in us. REVOLUTION. A WAR CRY. It is not about pleasing people but pleasing GOD. If our heart's desire is to serve GOD, we must be a servant to all. How can we ever serve a BIG GOD if we can't even start serving HIS small people?

GOD has instilled that fire in us because that fire burns away everything unnecessary. Only an open-minded person will be willing to change and throw away the negative things in him through JESUS CHRIST. GOD desires character growth in us. If you want to be a blessing to others, be willing to be worked upon by the Holy Spirit. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit, as it is written.

I have been guilty of so many things. I have been transformed but changes don't happen overnight. They happen gradually. I stopped all the vices I've engaged in the past. But now, it's about character growth and soul-winning. We shouldn't be complacent about just singing songs to GOD. We must bring people who will sing worship to HIM, too. GOD loves you as much as HE loves others. If we really love GOD, we should also love others. I am not a cheery or smiling person but GOD has dealt with me about it. Now, I am smiling more. Opening up my heart more to winning souls. IT IS NOT ABOUT ME, anyway. Serve with an open heart and you will get that spiritual breakthrough. GOD loves working in people who are willing to change for HIM. Scrape away the me-monster.

MAY GOD'S WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT BE UPON YOU! MAY GOD DEAL WITH THE UNNECESSARY THINGS IN YOUR LIFE! GOD IS A GOD OF REVOLUTION! NEVER BE COMPLACENT IN THE SPIRIT!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Good article, and glad to hear your are learning. We are all learning and will continue to learn everyday. God is always working on us, polishing and molding to bring us to the perfection He wants us at. Never give up, alsways stay on course, pray, and pray some more. He'll give you the answers.
Bless You Abundantly!